Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

TechnoFox [Denied - Cukie1]

About You!

1. What is your Minecraft username?

(TechnoFox)

2. How old are you?

(18)

3. What country are you from?

(Denmark)

4. Have you read the King's Law, Tome of Citizenship, Official Lore, and the Survival Guides yet?

(yes)

5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?

(Metagaming is when you mix IC(Ingame Character) and OOC(Out Of Character)example you use your real name ingame, powergaming is when a action is forced upon players and that would not occur in real life)

6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?

(no i don’t thinks so not many servers do.)

7. Name one of our current Mentors.

(Niko (SirNicholas14))

8. Tell us about yourself!

(i use time on my gf. i go to school. i play games on my pc. i hang with my friends. i drink some times.)

9. Do you have any examples of your work?

(no i have not i am usually in this for the fun sake.)

10. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server?

(2 of my friends found this and said to me hey join this.)

About Your Character!

This section is about the character you intend to use once you join the server.We ask that new players follow these guidelines during this portion of the application:

Character Name:

(Tethir)

Character Age:

(65)

Character Race:

(More Elves)

Appearance:

(Tall with a very marked facial structure, gray and black skin color and more purple eyes)

(Optional) Picture of the Skin:
)

Written Test!

(I grew up in the Rocky Caves and I have always been curious of nature, but I don’t want to be very friendly with people it’s fun I don’t even want to establish any special bonds with the folks from my race. I read a lot I always had a tendency to seek out knowledge I have always enjoyed reading it is when I read that I feel free and relaxed. I do not like the sun and I once read that for us moore elf we tends to have a shorter lifespan if we are to much in the sun, so now I am only in the sun at special occasions recently I read that there are ancient books out in the world where you can gather some incredible knowledge and that there are someone or something that will teach magic to travelers if they are truly pure at heart. i drove out on a adventure to find this entity that i read about after a long search i went home with a big feeling of disappointment at heart, i knew i had read it but know i can’t seem to find the right book, had it been a dream… no i was certain it was real i just need to keep looking between all my books. it has now been 1 month since i came home and since i started looking, i must have read the same books for the 5th time now but i know what i saw. my family is beginning to get worried about my health but i ignore the i know i am not crazy i am determined to find it. after a week more i am about to give up and decided to take a walk down the road at night, i love the night it’s so cold and dark things i love. one of the only things i love. it was then i meet an old man that our village is calling crazy and nuts, he said to me that he had heard about my search and he told me that he had once see a human performed sorcery and that what i am looking for is real and i just need to believe in it. i needed to believe deep down in my heart or else i would not be true. now i am in pieces should i believe him or is he just crazy…. no i believe and i will find it. so now i am on my second adventure for the quest to find out the truth)

Last edited:

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
Give me a moment to look over

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
A few things to look over:
-Test is short 150/400 words
-We can only allow the most vague knowledge of magic in the test. They wouldn't know where to find it or how, simply that it exists
-A few sentence errors in the test, along with the presence of many run ons.
-Define metagaming and Powergaming

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
Please don't make a new post.You can edit the old one. It gets a little confusing

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
Few things to look over:
-Again, he would not know that mages teach magic, who the mages are or that there may even be mages.

he do not i am not even saying that there are mages i am applying that there are somthing that teaches magic and, that there have been a traveler that had been using magic but this fact come from a crazy person who the village had shunned so how realiable is the sorce. and i am not saying who the mages are

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
I am still going to request that you remove any mention of magic from the test, as it's something best learned in character

so unlesh you will deny my application if i dont remove it then i will not becouse it is somthing that is forming me into my carector as the elf who want knowledge and the elf who is going out into the world to find the most complicatet and rare of it all. and that is the magic that is so rarely mentiond (sorry for erros in my spelling)

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
You're being denied, not for your character, but the inappropriate behavior you're showing. Posting on another application to insult the character and rushing the mentor over your test with attitude is not the way we go about things here.

okay listen here i am sorry for that post and i removed it again under a minut after i posted it. and you cant say that i can write one thing and the after i have done like u ask you have change you mind that is not fair