Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Ten Thousand Radiants For Sellswords.

Old-Seadog

Lord of Altera
*More Southgate posters, y'all.*

southgatebanner.png

A sum of ten thousand radiants will be paid to those who fight for me. Bonuses will be given if service is satisfactory. Only experienced and capable battlers who can supply themselves with arms are permitted. If you are insubordinate or act cowardly, then I shall make more posters denouncing you as such. Seek me out at Valerius.

- Lady Southgate.

(All radiants is OOC. So if you wanna make a quick virtual-buck, here's your chance.)

AshenWanderer

Settling in Altera
AshenWanderer
AshenWanderer
An errant thumb leaves a smudge at the poster's bottom edge. Dried blood mingled with dirt to signify that someone has closely inspected such a poster.

A missive would be sent out bearing an unfamiliar Gyphon seal to both involved parties. The two missives would be identical to one another, merely addressed to Lady Southgate and Mathieu de Courtnay respectively. Within, the writer requests more information on the situation at hand. Signed in a scrawling font, "A concerned neutral Lord of the Reich."

FunkmasterMinty#4999