Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished The 2nd Fall Festival [October 3rd: 4PM CST]

MelodyMusica

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them

fall festival.png
There's a nip in the air and the leaves have begun their color change. With things beginning to calm it seems the perfect time for the 2nd Annual, Astrakhan Fall Festival!
Lady Carling Herennia would like to invite all of Altera once again to join in celebrating the changing of the seasons! Like last year there will be activities and stalls for vendors as well as prizes for all the activities!
We've got several activities this year. We're bringing back the Archery Competition as it seemed to be a fan favorite as well at the Baking Contest. However this year we're adding in a new thing. The Fashion Contest. Have an outfit you want to show off or a design you want the continent to see? Bring it to the Contest and the best outfit will win a prize! Lady Carling will be the judge of the Show!
We'll also have Bobbing for Apples (Wooden Apples) and Finding a Needle in a Haystack. For kiddos there will be horse rides around the town!

Archery Competition Competitors:
1. Eala - AlbaGuBrath
2. Tania - StarWillow2000
3. Art - Morbid
4. ??? - Bartooliinii

Baking Competition Competitors :

Fashion Competition Competitors:

Vendors:
1. Lady Carling Herennia - MelodyComplex - Fall Fashion and Clothes

2. Asero Crow - Electric - Tattoos, Wood Carvings, and Potions

3. Garrett Herennius - Galaxy - Handmade Sewn Toys
4. Laisa - Samiwashere - Dissected Frog Diagrams
5. ??? - Bartooliinii - Books and Newspapers

Date and Time:
3 October 2018 at 4 PM CST
Where:
Astrakhan
Event Status:
Peaceful

(Date change possible if enough push to change)

Last edited:

Electric

professionally deranged
Retired Staff
electricwisekid
electricwisekid
Legend
Will reserve vendor spot for tattoos, wood carvings, and potions

Galaxy

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Hero
Staff
uhavebeengalaxyd
uhavebeengalaxyd
Hero
GAR WANTS TO SELL HIS AWESOME COOLIO TOYS that he MAKES because mama showed him how to SEW indIRECTLY

Electric

professionally deranged
Retired Staff
electricwisekid
electricwisekid
Legend
May have to get rid of the food related things because of the food shortage
For instance, instead of bobbing for apples we can bob for stress balls to help us in these trying times

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
May have to get rid of the food related things because of the food shortage
For instance, instead of bobbing for apples we can bob for stress balls to help us in these trying times
I concur. Even with the harvest, Astrakhan has run low on whatever surplus it had (I’d say 3/4ths of it was sent to other nations) and is currently relying on its main stock of food, which isn’t a good sign.

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend
What say you about a stall where a weird lady is just selling the same diagram of a dissected frog in different frames?

MelodyMusica

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
Aight when I'm not on my phone I'll update things.

Also if anything the apples could be wooden apples *shrugs*

AlbaGuBrath

Villager
Oh, this looks fun! I'll be sure to bring Eala by, maybe participate in the archery contest or something. Any quarterstaff fighting, maybe, or hunting?

In the meantime, since there's to be a feast, I would assume somebody could use some help harvesting and gathering materials? If so, I know a certain travelling Caparii who is eager to find work!

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
Oh, this looks fun! I'll be sure to bring Eala by, maybe participate in the archery contest or something. Any quarterstaff fighting, maybe, or hunting?

In the meantime, since there's to be a feast, I would assume somebody could use some help harvesting and gathering materials? If so, I know a certain travelling Caparii who is eager to find work!
Sadly, there won’t be a feast, due to the global food shortages from the plague.

But either way, we hope you’ll swing by and have a bit of fun with the contests! MelodyComplex will sign you up as soon as she can :3

MelodyMusica

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
Ahh, okay. Well, is there any help needed for the setup or whatnot, then?

I look forward to it! Sounds interesting. :)
I've got most, if not all of the decoration done. It's just waiting for the actual event to begin. Also I'll get you down for Archery!

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Is there another spot for a vendor? Would like to sell books there to promote the W.A.R. Company and perhaps some newspapers if the first issue is done by the time of this event :)
EDIT: Oh and I'd love to compete in archery :D

MelodyMusica

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
This is tomorrow!

A reminder to all! The Baking and Fall Fashion Competitions are still open for entry!