Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Alteran Bards College

Silvertread

Lord of Altera
We are a college of Bards devoted to preserving and collecting songs and books of Old, and most importantly to entertain! Decisions that affect the guild are made by the Council of Bards, in wich every bard has an equal voice. In order to be a member of the College, you have to have a bard license.
We are based in Etheras and our current members are:
-Guildmaster Thomas Powderpuff (Silvertread)
-Cooke Wake (Wakerman4)

If you would like to join, reply to this with a song of your writing. The bard license is 150 rads.
Feel free to send me a PM or talk to me on the server if you have any questions, or to just post them here.

Pictures! 2012-10-12_14.59.13.png

Attachments

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
That's my queue to make an archive section for organizations!
Although this is disbanded, I think there's a few schools and teachers of music around to help you out in-game. Making a poster to search for one is not a bad idea, either. Hope that helps!

TheNerdatron

Lord of Altera
TheNerdatron
TheNerdatron
That's my queue to make an archive section for organizations!
Although this is disbanded, I think there's a few schools and teachers of music around to help you out in-game. Making a poster to search for one is not a bad idea, either. Hope that helps!
Ok Thanks, will do

Electric

professionally deranged
Retired Staff
electricwisekid
electricwisekid
Legend
What do you mean by "Necro, Necro"?
Necro posting is posting on a thread that died a long time ago- be it a couple months ago or a few years ago, although there are some exceptions.
By saying "the most necro necro" I meant this is the most dead thread I've seen necro posted, being that it died five years ago.

TheNerdatron

Lord of Altera
TheNerdatron
TheNerdatron
Necro posting is posting on a thread that died a long time ago- be it a couple months ago or a few years ago, although there are some exceptions.
By saying "the most necro necro" I meant this is the most dead thread I've seen necro posted, being that it died five years ago.
Oh, Ok. Thanks for helping me out there, I'm new at this kinda stuff.