Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

+The Alteran Gazette+

IceandFire

The Alchemist
Staff member
Admin
Good
Pronouns
He/Him
icefire120
icefire120
Good
New Gazette coming out tomorrow. If anyone is interested in helping write and create the Gazette, I am thinking of making a forum convo for it. Please comment below if you would like to help out.

Mad Hatter

All is as it should be.
I would love to help out when/however I can. I am a decent proofreader and would love to contribute if you're looking for content :D

I must admit I have been remiss in not checking out your paper sooner. I have been so busy exploring and getting a handle on my resources that I have only just a few days ago even been to upper Port Silver. I will rectify this situation ASAP :)

IceandFire

The Alchemist
Staff member
Admin
Good
Pronouns
He/Him
icefire120
icefire120
Good
I would love to help out when/however I can. I am a decent proofreader and would love to contribute if you're looking for content :D

I must admit I have been remiss in not checking out your paper sooner. I have been so busy exploring and getting a handle on my resources that I have only just a few days ago even been to upper Port Silver. I will rectify this situation ASAP :)
Wonderful, I'd love some help in proof-reading, thanks! :)

IceandFire

The Alchemist
Staff member
Admin
Good
Pronouns
He/Him
icefire120
icefire120
Good
+Some changes have been made within the Gazette, next edition coming soon.

IceandFire

The Alchemist
Staff member
Admin
Good
Pronouns
He/Him
icefire120
icefire120
Good
New edition is out, along with a location update! Make sure to pick up your copies!