Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Alteran Interactive Map

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Staff
Retired Owner
1617500498293.png
1617502172872.png
Introducing the Alteran Interactive Map
Hello Alterans, I've been working on an interactive map on my spare time. (with limited interaction- but we call it 'interactive') - This is purely for fun and entertainment! Its core aspect is now launched and you're all able to see the map and how it works. The purpose of the map is to showcase Server Locations that are Lore approved, at Lore/Event/Admin/etc Staff's discretion, and active towns will have the benefit and publicity of having a mark that links to their pages. Each mark is part of a group and the legend-tab on the top-right corner will display separate groups. When a mark is clicked- a hover text will appear that shows what the location entails. Some will have links to their relevant page.

{ Direct Map Link }

You can access it in the main Forum Section under "World of Altera"
& on the Navigation Dropdown menu for Map

Legend:
Star | Capital
Plus | Town
Diamond | Server hosted Location
Triangle | Divine Ground
Here is the general Legend markers and Requirements to add in your own region. These are subject to change if we find issues with the implementation. They're similar requirements to having a dynamic map icon.
Requirement to have a Region mark 3/3:
[ ] Public. Has a travel path accessible for players to get to, starting from Storm’s Landing (road, boat)​
[ ] Settlement Page with information​
[ ] Active​
-has been a consistent host for any type of rp cluster/promoting community (gatherings, meetings, events)​
-has existed for at least 3 months​
-majority of the region has complete & furnished builds​
-has a presence on the forums and in-game​
Region mark will be removed if the region becomes one of the following...:
[ ] .. a deleted region​
[ ] .. inactive for 4+ months. No roleplay clusters, no events, no presence in rp​
[ ] ..a private region with no access to get there*​
*Exception is if the region is on ‘lockdown’ for an event​

Request Form
Region Owner or Co-Owner:
Settlement or House page:
Town or Divine Ground:
Coordinates:
Comment to display: 1 sentence or so
Sigil: Must be png link (imgur, etc). optional. This sigil will display on the popup comment section. Preferably 32x32 or smaller
Notes: Any recent activity you can point to as an example.

Note:
-Most of the features the map allows is set. But if you'd like to offer input on requirements, groups, etc- feel free to post below or in a ticket.
-Marks will be updated when possible, if not as soon as possible.
-Questions below are fine

FAQ
q:
a:

Credit:
Solus
Inspired by: GOT fanbase
Inkarnate​

Last edited:

Retro

Loyal Servant of Altera
Patron
Retro_hagrid
Retro_hagrid
Patron
First off, this is incredible. I really like this. That being said, I'd gladly add in my region:
Request Form
Region Owner or Co-Owner: Retro_hagrid(me)
Settlement or House page: https://hollowworld.co.uk/threads/forest-violent-garden-of-jishrim.50288/
Town or Divine Ground: Divine ground
Coordinates: x:3364 z:2195
Comment to display: A typical forest in the South-eastern side of Altera, warped by the divine influence of Jishrim. All manner of critters, plants and beasts, even mortals, find themselves warped with strange properties.
Sigil: n/a
Notes: The previous kidnapping arc took place in said region. Taking place over the span of 8th to 13th of march. Concluding in the region being consecrated.

Last edited:

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Staff
Retired Owner
First off, this is incredible. I really like this. That being said, I'd gladly add in my region:
Request Form
Region Owner or Co-Owner: Retro_hagrid(me)
Settlement or House page: https://hollowworld.co.uk/threads/forest-violent-garden-of-jishrim.50288/
Comment to display: A typical forest in the South-eastern side of Altera, warped by the divine influence of Jishrim. All manner of critters, plants and beasts, even mortals, find themselves warped with strange properties.
Notes: The previous kidnapping arc took place in said region. Taking place over the span of 8th to 13th of march. Concluding in the region being consecrated.
Thanks!
I believe there were also gatherings/meetings hosted there. Can you edit your post to include coordinates? I forgot to add that on the form

Lenore

Bird, Knows What's Good
Staff member
Admin
Len0re
Len0re
Legend
Request Form
Region Owner or Co-Owner: len0re
Settlement or House page: [x]
Coordinates: x:5968 z:2832
Comment to display: A small village set in a canopy of tall trees. Birds of prey tend to flock here, influenced by Theodra's presence in these lands.

Notes:
[Of Blood and Faith] - A fun little Vyre gathering that occurred in the Valley
[Queen of the Mountain] - VV's consecreation event
[Craft Fair] - Craft Fair

A healthy amount of casual, non-event RP, as well, since the two latter events are somewhat dated.