The Ashen Truth

Rygan

Deathblade
Staff member
Rygan_Deathblade
Rygan_Deathblade
[Contents Currently Unknown IC]
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
The supernatural world beyond our own fears nothing more than the ascendance of man beyond his intended place.

The breaking of his chains.

Archon came a savior, our champion of mankind, and we clasped manacles upon him and traded him for the love of the divine.

A love they can never return.

I made a mistake and gave away my ideals for a peace built upon lies.

A mistake I will not make again.

Last edited:

Rygan

Deathblade
Staff member
Rygan_Deathblade
Rygan_Deathblade

The Ashen Truth is a group dedicated to the well being and superiority of mankind through any of the powers available to them. While their convictions and morals are stalwart, as a whole they view their enslaved brothers and sisters with sadness more than pity or hatred, though in each individual it varies. They know not the truth or it strikes their hearts too horribly. In its infancy, it focuses on the protection of the realm from the supernatural and seeks no trouble from any divine. The drive to do what is right is more important than simple politics and to earn a place as an enemy of the Truth one must be more beast than man.

Those in need against hellish foe may always count on their aid.

Last edited:

Rygan

Deathblade
Staff member
Rygan_Deathblade
Rygan_Deathblade
Members will be gathered through natural RP and interest at this early stage. If you have any, we can talk it out and figure out a way to get your character involved if appropriate.

Last edited: