Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Circle of Luck

Centurion

Dark Council Elite
"A man threw a coin in a wishing well and asked for good luck. Jax smiled upon him.
A man threw two coins in, asking for fortune. Jax smiled more deeply.
A man threw in three coins and asked for the success of his scheme. Jax grinned at him.

The well's owner came to collect his money, and Jax laughed alongside him!"

~Agnewbody

The Circle of Luck
The devout of Him of Luck, Jax.
[| Deity Page |]

---
Priests & Priestesses of Luck

=[ Eudoxius Serpentos
=[ Morgan Cerendor
=[ Nwalme Fuvur

This thread is intended as a registry of devout followers of Jax, and has no organized hierarchy or intent to act as a single entity.

Last edited:

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
If you hold masses that do not include playing poker and talking about stocks.. I will be heavily disappointed.

Landem

Lord of Altera
i have a character that worships jax... i think.
i've barely played her. she might be interested, if i ever bring her back.

This looks cool! I've been working on an organization for Jax as well, but mine is a different take on it. Perhaps it would be better to collaborate?

Last edited by a moderator:

Centurion

Dark Council Elite
This looks cool! I've been working on an organizatino for Jax as well, but mine is a different take on it. Perhaps it would be better to collaborate?
An organization focusing mostly on the merchant part of Jax worship Eudoxius would avoid like the plague.

Centurion

Dark Council Elite
I've decided to have this be simply a registry of all of the high-up devouts of Jax - not as a single organization, and not something people can necessarily ICly 'join.' Per such, I have added @Antilogy and @blargtheawesome to the roster, as I know their characters worship Jax directly. Notify me if you would rather not be on the list, and others may post here to let me know that their character is a follower of jax!