Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished "The Concert"

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Hey,
I was with mokwar and Mairin on team-speak the other day and I played some of my songs with my guitar and they appeared to like it. n_n
Mairin thought it was a nice idea to give a concert on team speak. So I started thinking aaaand, this is what came out:

I gave a concert and it was a success. People liked it! :D
The second concert was ok, though I wasn't that satisfied with it.
The third concert: 29nd of january

On TS I told everyone I will continue doing this every week, so the next one is coming up, every wednesday! It will feature more of my own writings and also every now and then other stuff. Be there! :D

That's all for now, folks!

EDIT: To be clear: It's me giving a short concert for starters. After that, we can do whatever we want :p I can look up chords and anyone can sing.

Date and time: wednesday the 5th of March. 21:30 GMT!

Last edited:

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
To be clear: It's me giving a short concert for starters. After that, we can do whatever we want :p I can look up chords and anyone can sing.

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Ok, after the event we will hold a big musical crazy thingy. I'm thinking it won't work out at all, but at least we can try and have fun xD