Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished The Cradle of Glass

Scardrac

Felsummer
d65un5z-d5432e82-e0ca-4ac7-88e1-490474896672.jpg

bordertop.png
Two stand together in complete darkness. Their voices hushed, but far from gently.
A voice of hope and caution spoke: "There is one. Are you prepared?"
But the statement was given silent pause. So began her cold defiance.
Her iron march drowned any mote of hope for salvation.
"It shall not be. They are spoiled. Unfit."
From the dark, an aching creak, a fist clenched, and then...
The pure light of change.

borderbottom.png

Godsend, 13th of Fogwater, 2307 - Season of Harvest: At precisely dawn, a burning bright shape similar to a distant star can be seen within the North-Eastern sky. Over the course of an hour, the burning shape would grow in size and intensity, soaring South-West across the entire continent, visible to any who look within the sky. A long and narrow streak of fire, making its way to the surface of our realm. Those living within the south see it at its closest, before a plume of fire and an earth-shaking wave of force is cast outwards from the ravenous desert wastes in the most southern ends of the continent. Our unknown visitor calls to all of the realm by way of its foreboding and unknown entry into our world. Sandstorms curse the southern wastes, shrouding the precise location of whatever has fallen from the sky. The people of the realm hold their breath in preparation for what is to come.

Public, Violent, Friday the 18th, 6pm EST
Edouard2000 Niko I am Wake Squidziod Retro Hagrid JustTheEngineer Luam

Mongoose

Lord of Altera
You have a startlingly good point! I'm just used to everyone running on EST lol. In that case, I look forwards to it even more!

Squidziod

Kid Charlemagne
Mystic
Retired Owner
Squidziod
Squidziod
LegendMystic
Requesting the event be pushed back to 9:00 PM EST or to a different time on the weekend. I can not make the currently scheduled time.

Scardrac

Felsummer
Sunderday, 17th of Fogwater, 2307 - Season of Harvest: At precisely noon, the sandstorms recede to a single point, where an anomalous storm continues to rage around what appears to be a small island off the shore of the southern wastes. At night, a gentle light can be seen from the eye of the storm. Every few hours, a deep rumble vibrates the sands, heard and felt even so far as Linistel, an exhaustive, metallic sigh.

Scardrac

Felsummer
Thanks a lot for coming guys! I know it went on late, but rest assured that there's more to come in some ways, in case you felt like you missed out on the action.

Disclaimer for all present who got a loot ticket:
Our lore plugin isn't working correctly, so we couldn't bring completed lore items for reward for those present and those who waited long enough to play their Constructs. Just tag me on the forums and I'll get back to you about the loot you guys got.

Lenore

Bird, Knows What's Good
Retired Staff
Len0re
Len0re
Legend
Had to unexpectedly dip early and rather broken up about it, this was rad as heck.
Thanks for the event!

Elt

Lord of Altera
Retired Staff
this was dope, and a lot more compelling than i expected a race revelation event could be

JustTheEngineer

Country roads, take me home
Evil
Legend
Retired Staff
JustTheEngineer
JustTheEngineer
Evil
When people talk about one of their favorite events ever, they will list 'Cradle of Glass' as one of their examples.

Mongoose

Lord of Altera
I had to bounce right at the end, which was awful, it was 04:20 in the morning, but god damn was that awesome to be a part of. Can officially say I was there for the birth, or at the very least, the unveiling, of a new Race on Altera. Thank you for that event guys