Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Crawford Athenaeum

HollowWorld

HollowWorld's Announcer
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Staff
Copy of Copy of ICEANDFIRE (17).png

e42356ac2006b924c17c4e94e3e7a974.jpg
· · ─────── ·· ─────── · ·
At the heart of the Noble's District, a new space for knowledge has begun.
It promotes equity for all, the deepening of understanding, and the exploration of something new.

[The Library]

The Crawford Athenaeum hosts an impressive library for all who come to visit. Books, Tomes, Scrolls, and Artifacts reside in these halls. They are open to the public, and accept donations for such works of knowledge from scholars across the lands.

Donations can be made within the Athenaeum, at the following location:

2022-04-24_16.50.23.png
[The Classes]

Part of the endeavor for new knowledge within the Landing is the imparting of wisdom to those who seek it. Thus, classes shall be offered to those who are masters within their craft or studies. The class schedule shall be posted weekly or monthly, depending on the Librarian's schedule.

2022-04-24_16.49.19.png
[The Staff]

T
he Crawford Athenaeum hosts a wide array of professionals who wish to educate on their trade. At the height of the group is the Librarian, whom handles the organization, structure, and day to day operations of the Athenaeum.

Currently, all positions are OPEN and ready for those who are available.

8b319ad6914e84f47cdebbab7d29e094.jpg

May knowledge be imparted to those who seek it.

Last edited by a moderator:

IceandFire

The Alchemist
Staff member
Admin
Good
Pronouns
He/Him
icefire120
icefire120
Good
This is now live! Check out all the cool info - if you are interested in becoming the Librarian or hosting classes, please reach out to me.

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
How does one go about joining this?
It sounds exactly like the sort of thing the last council wanted Lana in the Landing for in the first place :)

IceandFire

The Alchemist
Staff member
Admin
Good
Pronouns
He/Him
icefire120
icefire120
Good

Laisa Redwood now serves as the Athenaeums Librarian! Samiwashere

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
{ ! }

One morning an eager visitor arrives and spends time going through most of the library. They're discovered partway through and leave, but only after stashing posters of advertisements on shelves or between books partway and even offering them to some of the people who sought to study in peace there. The Moor Elven nuisance has white hair and violet eyes and states multiple times that she's called Syra.

The adverts appear as follows:

dwardun.png

(Let me know if I shouldn't post here or etc. I'll make a ticket too.)​