Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Dark God ShadowSmalls

Shadowsmalls

The Anime loving Brony
Name: shadowsmalls

Origin:

In the Age before Man came to Minecraftia, The Gods ruled the worlds and servers.Each

more powerful than any Man could ever hope to be. There were seven Great Gods that ruled

over the Heavens. Darnock the Great, Shen the Wise, Lisania the Kind, Pug the Just,

Alvaranna the Beautiful, Menlock the Prophet and Shadow the Dark.
The God's Ruled for Millenia untill several of the Great ones became fearful of

Shadow's power, and plotted to take him from their midst. They declared War against him

and their supporters took up arms. Shen the Wise and Alvaranna the Beautiful joined with

Shadow as he battled the one's who were jealous of his Power.
They turned the weaker god's against him by revealing the result of his experiments, that

they had turned a blind eye towards before.This time of strife was called the Chaos Wars

and it reduced half the Universe to ash. Alvaranna was the first to be defeated, several

thousand years into the Battle.
The Other God's became desperate that their Magicks would not be enough to

defeat Shadow, so they Created a species that would produce a God with twice the Power

of their own combined, and so they created the Humans and through the Dark Age's they

perservered and created a new God called Notch. Notch joined the 4 in their battle and

Shen's forces were quickly overwhelmed. Shadow Battled them to the last, but eventually

they came to the gates of his fortress, and saw the Horrors of his expirements and ritual's.
They attacked him head on, and they were astounded at the God Notch's power, but it

was very nearly not enough. Shadow unleashed a Massive Blast of energy that claimed the

lives of 3 of the others and depleted much of his strength. Notch and Menlock, the two

surviving Gods, attacked him and stripped him of Most of his Power.
As he lost his power Shadow was weakened but not defeated and used his secret

weapon against Menlock.He had taken a part of each of the original seven's Magick and

contained it in a sword. He attacked and Menlock was erased from Time and Space, while

he was distracted Notch smote Shadow down and removed the last of his Godly Power,

leaving him the power of a Human sorcerer, albeit an astoundingly powerful one.
Shadow was Cast out of the Heaven Realms for the Destruction he had caused and

landed in the world of Altera. He preformed Dark Rituals on un-suspecting travellers too

gruesome to describe. Eventually the Kings and Queen of the Realm were notified of his

acts and banished him as a "monstrosity".
He came across a band of Knights known as the Twilight Knights, and changed his form

to look as a knight aswell and joined their company, and eventually befriended them.
One day they came across the town of Old Ryong, that was Being plauged by all sorts of

creatures.
Events came to a head at the Battle of Dark Peak when the Knights defeated the

Sorceror's minions while he dealt with the sorceror himself, who grew pale with fear in

realisation of who Shadow was.
Shadow defeated the Sorceror and rid the village of his minions with the Knights. They

Took control of the Village and named it DarkMoon.He still lives there today, preying on un-

wary travellers to the village and surrounding lands, practising his rituals and awaiting the day

he will retrieve his powers, and can wreak his revenge on Notch, The King's and Queen, and

all of Humanity.....

Pencoin

Villager
Maybe you can be a God who has lost his power somehow like he has been reincarnate in human form or something like that? While I haven't formally wrote it down the idea behind my character is that he is a King from a far away place but unfortunately he has had to leave so he comes to Altera to make a name for himself and hopefully he can return to his home one day.

Pencoin

Villager
Sorry I usually go for this background with things as I am unoriginal and base it off the Salt Prince story.

I think Shadow has settled on being a Mage now so it's good we don't have an all-powerful god roaming around. :)

Shadowsmalls

The Anime loving Brony
hmm it looks as though none of you actually read the story, particularly the part where I lost my godly powers and became a mortal Mage :rolleyes:

Kaies

Grand Lizard
your backstory still cant you have being a god and making up half of alteras back story either.

Shadowsmalls

The Anime loving Brony
sorry I just used it from things that are already on the forums the village thing is the Darkmoon back story and the god war thing could probably edited to sound better, I didnt mean to , as you say, make up half of Aaltera's backstory

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
I have to agree with kaies that this is a bit........ Pretentious. Don't worry, while you can't post your back story here, you can always keep it in your head. :p

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
Oh btw shadow either your Latin is atrocious or google translate is worse than I thought because you sig makes no sense.

Shadowsmalls

The Anime loving Brony
Im not a god anymore, *sigh* it seems no-one is actually paying attention to the story :( I lost all my powers and immortality and stuff, and yeah legion google translate is s**t