Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Dark God ShadowSmalls

Steelcryo

King of the north!
Fallen god would mean you are a being that is older and once more powerful than the kings of the lands and goes against the story of how altera came to be. It's not we ignored the story, overall it was pretty good, if not a bit pretentious :p We only ask that you change it so the server has an overall theme and people can see how your story interacts with the history of the world and the two stories match up :)

Shadowsmalls

The Anime loving Brony
:p sorry about the pretentious part, couldn't help myself, I'm working on having it match with the different histories of the World on the forums so far, so I'll update it in a day or two hopefully

Shadowsmalls

The Anime loving Brony
screw it Im going to wait until Fitz has finished with his Lores and History thing before I re-wright another Backstory

Fitz

Back with a platter of heart leaches...
Retired Staff
please do not wait shadow. there is no defined stopping point for the story. I would love to see your new backstory, if you need suggestions or have questions PM me!

Fitz

Back with a platter of heart leaches...
Retired Staff
no rush i just want to get a feel for the other members of the knights of the northwind, so far I think we are all bad bad men!

Joel

Lord of Altera
Ill be a good one...ive jjust got too get round to writing one... Also i havent even visited north wind yet,despite i was the first accepted!

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
Haha yeah
OK for the Knights of the North Wind stuff, i think its gonna get serious after the hell event. (i mean the town and independatn order bit)

Shadowsmalls

The Anime loving Brony
I have the intro for My new Backstory, I'll finish it when I have the chance and Give the details about it too

toughguyrm

Loyal Servant of Altera
what if he rewrites it like this
He was once a mortal mage serving the Dark God.
Because of his loyalty he was given special powers, some would say a quarter of a gods powers. (still human though)
he set out to take over the kings and queens of Altera
He Failed
his powers got trapped within himself.
And now he seekes revenge

Shadowsmalls

The Anime loving Brony
I have a new Intro for my new Character Backround (rewritten similar to Tough's)
I'll Be writing the new One in my signature