Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Death of Alexantria Searadan

Should Alexantria Die?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Alexantria

Lord of Altera
This roleplay is not 100% but basically it is the final stand of Lady Alex.
The reason it is not final is because I wanted to hear your guys opinion on if I should kill her or not, if I do not then I will still do the rp, just she wouldn't die.

So....take a vote, i'll calculate them in a week or so and we'll see if this is the end of Alex.

-Love, Speedy

CupCwakez

I think I might like it here
I say no due to the fact that I have no idea who will take over the family and the tree fort place thingy. ( I can never remember the name of it, Teurandall?) @-@

French Roast

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
She/Her
French_Roast
French_Roast
One of the only reasons Thal doesn't kill himself is because he feels he still has a purpose. Alex dies and that purpose vanishes. Don't kill her. xD

Morpheus

Lord of Altera
Villager
Morpheus_Dream
Morpheus_Dream
Villager
Hmmm.... If Alexantria died then I would no one to challenge to me to the title of ruler of the elves....
I think this is an easy choice to vote for....

Wyvern740

Lord of Altera
Well, I believe its truly your choice, I mean, if you're kinda sick of Rping as Alex, then I don't think we're anyone to stop you, but if you want to continue, I do believe many people will be happy.

blargtheawesome

... is very scientifical.
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Staff
Wait... Aren't all the older Saeradans gone?... So Basil would have a claim for ruler of the Elves?... And Tauredal, but I like RP titles better.

Camicaxe

Lord of Altera
Kill her off, refreshment is good, one should never roleplay the same character too much.

It's your choice, though. Like Itzza tells us in his signature, don't let someone else make the decision you'd regret...