Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished "The Discovery of our Era" [Chance to receive legitimate Lore-Item]

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
~Violent~
{Loss of life/character may occur.}

Roleplay! Amazing Scenery! Puzzles! Mob-fighting! Traps! Contraptions! Dungeons! Treasure! Lore-Items!
And much, much more!

demon.jpg

This event is well on its way to become the biggest player-based event Hollow-World has ever known!
So don’t miss it!

RP:
A crowd stands around a Caparii as he desperately tells his tale...

"I have send one of my pupil scribes to investigate a ruin in the desert of The Sorrowlands, it has been days, but he did not come back! He was to explore an ancient tower, which has just recently been revealed. It was laying there for centuries underneath the sand, but now the sand has been blown away and it lays unexplored. I have read about this ruin and it is written that inside is a treasure of both knowledge and wealth. But the book also mentioned it is guarded by both traps and monsters. I fear my pupil is in grave danger!"

A man steps up, he looks charismatic, a sailor of sorts. He says:

"Fear not, my old scribe. I will help you find your pupil or whatever reason it is that he has not come back yet."

Now you recognize the man, it is Lemarc Duggan. He was captain of one of the ships that went on the famous 'Voyage'. The crowd is impressed by what it just heard and slowly a few brave individuals step forward, saying they will help the Caparii as well. You feel sorry for the old goat and wish to serve under command of Lemarc as well, so you step up. The Caparii looks relieved.

"Finally, hope. I feared the worst, but now we might be able to track my pupil down."

The Caparii introduces himself as Rahm Kennys and takes everyone who volunteered to the 'Sunken Norwegian' to come up with a plan...

“For this quest we will need a lot of different people with different professions. We need archeologists, scientists, warriors, rangers, assassins, tinkers… Any skill is most welcome, for we do not know what we might be facing down there and any step we take can lead to our death.”

The contents of the book that Rahm speaks of, you can find by clicking here.

OOC:
You’ve heard it,
we need YOU! and you will all receive a part of the treasure we find, if you make it to the end alive. Plus: there is a chance to receive a LORE ITEM!

We will embark on a quest of the likes you've never seen before, when organized by normal players.
A quest that will lead you deep down into the most magnificent ancient rooms you've ever set your eyes upon. A dangerous quest, for we will go into rooms highly protected by contraptions.
(high level of smart contraptions that require you to think and act precocious.)

It is situated in an amazing RolePlay atmosphere on which we have been building for over 6 full days and we've been planning and organizing for 3 full weeks now. It will surely be very enjoyable for anyone, also the ones who do not wish to fight. If you are careful enough, you can avoid a lot of damage.

This event will require team-spirit, ability to solve puzzles and of course we will fight mobs.

Though there are a few rules in order to make the event go smoothly:
- Lemarc and I organized the event and we do not allow PvP, by anyone while we are travelling towards the protected claim.
- Do not run far ahead of the group, In-Character that would not be a good idea and it's also much more fun for everyone if we discover everything simultaneously. In roleplay Lemarc will lead the group and he will tell you when to run ahead or to split up, etc.
- It is a very big quest and will take possibly 2 - 3 hours or more to complete. Take this into account.
- We advise you to take food. Armor and weapons are very much allowed to have during this quest, but know that if you die, you will not be able to get them back.

- this is one of the most important messages so far. Be sure to read it entirely.
You all have permissions to use levers/buttons/pressure-plates etc. YET! You may not use these permissions.
You may not switch ANY lever or button, we have a specialized tinker-crew for that (the one that stand over the rancor pit).
On pushing a button or switching a lever without permission stands the penalty of being kicked out of the event by the staff. Also you will ruin the experience of anyone else attending this quest, which means an action like this will be very much frowned upon.
Giving permissions was necessary for the event to run smoothly, so that you can all activate pressure-plates. Please do not abuse these permissions.
Follow these rules and everyone will have a great time! :D

On a side note:
- We are also hoping that someone with a good computer and a nice texture pack can record the quest so we may display how cool hollowworld is on youtube and so on the social media! If you can do this, please PM Piratep00f and Lemarc in one conversation. Everyone will be allowed to record, as long as they stay IC. but if you want permissions to fly and thus record OOCly you have to apply by sending a message to us.

To join this event, simply write in the comment section below:
"I will help you find your scribe and uncover the treasures hidden within this ruin!"

After a while we will select a certain number of attendants who will get permissions in our claim. These people will be trusted to trigger the contraptions to move on to the next dungeon. The ones who will do this will have to know how to handle levers and buttons and such. If you wish to apply for this, simply add this:
"I am too smart to stand over the rancor-pit..."

A word of advice:
- Put on some epic music of your choice when we are doing the quest :D
- Put your brightness on 50%! :D
- Download the HollowWorld texture pack (link) and USE IT! :D
- Be sure to pack enough armor because there are quite some wither-skeletons spawning near the surface part.

We hope to see a host of brave volunteers on:
Saturday 31th of August.
19:00h BST
At the Sunken Norwegian ( Port Silver, new world).

"How do I get to the Sunken Norwegian?"
Type /spawn, and then this:
Route to begin.jpg

The Organisation,
Lemarc and Piratep00f

For all , this is what we found in the last room:

"You see before you the nether give way, once more back to a smooth sandstone hallway, ending in a small sandstone room with a perfectly hemispherical domed ceiling.

The center of the room is a small, raised pedestal, holding a red earthenware urn, blazoned with small gold filigree. At the foot of the pedestal there rests one suit of a badly aged and worn armor that appears to be made of red chitinous plates, several cuneiform tablets with completely unknown script, and a small golden scimitar, moderately curved, etched with a flame motif, bearing a similar cuneiform engraving, and a hilt made of the same red chitin material and set with a ruby.

The floor of the crypt is strewn with many damaged, cut, and otherwise fairly tarnished pieces of a black chitinous armor. Various well-faded reliefs on the walls depict a red-armored figure wielding a sword made of flame in battle with various black-armored figures."

Last edited:

Bean/Benijim

Loyal Servant of Altera
"I will help you find your scribe and uncover the treasures hidden within this ruin!"
- Bronn ArcturusEdit: I may be able to record!

Warwolf

Alteran Cryptid and Renowned Hat-wearer
Staff member
Admin
In-Game Tech Staff
Legend
WarWolf_1
WarWolf_1
Legend
It's only a maybe if I can make it, highly depends upon what time is decided, but I shall still apply!

"I will help you find your scribe and uncover the treasures hidden within this ruin! and I am too smart to stand over the rancor-pit..."
-Guildmaster Assassin Kharn Sicarus

blargtheawesome

... is very scientifical.
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Staff
"I will help you find your scribe and steal uncover the treasures hidden within this ruin! Also, I am too smart to stand over the rancor-pit"

~The Everything/Anything, Nwalme Fuvur

Lonespacemarine

Lord of Altera
-Gurak Pakgu

Depends on if I'll be able to make it since the time has not yet been set, but I would love to come with.

gamemonster55

Lord of Altera
*Speaks in earkzian* "I will follow my brother!"

*Everyone looks at him curiously*

*Nudges Gurak on the elbow*

Paralk Pakgu

-Me so that I can join :I

GhostKairo

sparkles emoji
Pronouns
He/Him
Tidepod__
Tidepod__
Hero
I don't know how some baby goat can help, but maybe I can get my quick-witted rogue/thief-like character? Anyways, I'm not sure if I'd be able to go. :D

Cool event, though! :heart:

EDIT: Or maybe my barbarian-like Caparii character?

Sophe

Lord of Altera
Good
Pronouns
She/Her
- Elizabeth

It seems this event will get very popular very quick, thank you two for putting this together! It will be a lot of fun :p

Arken

is Barken
ArkenGuard
ArkenGuard
Good
~Gelyk Dormus, Lionheart

Chico_genre

Legend of Altera
Edit:
*as he thinks to himself* { Finally an adventure among some ancient ruins, maybe I'll find some books... and maybe I'll make a name for myself .... no, it'll just be another great day}
*with that in mind he heads to prepare for a journey in later days*
~Jackson Maldive ...

Erlewis

Lord of Altera
Erlewis, who had been listening intently this whole time, grins as he sees others stepping forward and does so himself.
"Hello Rahm, Lemarc." He twirls a short elven dagger in his right hand. "I'd be happy to help."

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Note to all recorders what i've changed in the thread. Only one (or in special case two) will be given fly rights in order to record this event the best. All others who apply will be allowed to record, but must do so IC.