Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished "The Discovery of our Era" [Chance to receive legitimate Lore-Item]

Azur

Lord of Altera
Lover
Legend
A_Z_U_R
A_Z_U_R
Lover
I managed to get more injuries in this event then any other I've been too....Whoo!

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
This Screenshot reportage was made by Darkkpfire. Personally I think it really shows what the quest was all about and I like it a lot :D Thanks @darkkpfire ! thanks a lot also from @Lemarc I think ;)
2013-08-31_20.05.50.png 2013-08-31_20.13.47.png 2013-08-31_20.17.10.png 2013-08-31_20.18.42.png 2013-08-31_20.24.25.png 2013-08-31_20.39.41.png 2013-08-31_20.40.14.png 2013-08-31_20.51.27.png 2013-08-31_20.54.24.png 2013-08-31_21.10.30.png

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
For all who found Redstone books in the event in the library of Archaz. The Redstone series that Archaz the Tinker wrote grants the owner of all four books quite some Tinker knowledge. Having one book should make you capable to get passed basic traps in RolePlay. Having two makes you capable to bypass average traps, three books passed expert traps and all books should make you almost invincible to traps in rp. At least, that was the thing I thought of, I thought it was allowed to make this for such a big event, maybe I should ask someone from the staff first? Don't know who though .

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
The one with the book 'secrets of Archaz' or something similar. That is the book that leads to a new event. The moment the one with the book figures it out or makes it public, I will start preparing.

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
The last book called 'One' is a book from the ancient temple. Do with it what you will. This book is not available anywhere else, only one of those in Altera

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
To all who joined the quest. This is what we found in the last room, written by Naelwyn himself:

"You see before you the nether give way, once more back to a smooth sandstone hallway, ending in a small sandstone room with a perfectly hemispherical domed ceiling.

The center of the room is a small, raised pedestal, holding a red earthenware urn, blazoned with small gold filigree. At the foot of the pedestal there rests one suit of a badly aged and worn armor that appears to be made of red chitinous plates, several cuneiform tablets with completely unknown script, and a small golden scimitar, moderately curved, etched with a flame motif, bearing a similar cuneiform engraving, and a hilt made of the same red chitin material and set with a ruby.

The floor of the crypt is strewn with many damaged, cut, and otherwise fairly tarnished pieces of a black chitinous armor. Various well-faded reliefs on the walls depict a red-armored figure wielding a sword made of flame in battle with various black-armored figures."

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
@Michcat could you change the thingy into 'finished' please? Also a big thank you from not only me but all attendants of the quest I am sure. And that is a lot of people! THANKS

Naelwyn

Non sum qualis eram
Ooooh.

Skills books aren't a problem, but those are too potent. Should have asked in advance! Apologies to retcon, but for future referance:

Redstone I-IV should each count as one skill book for mechanics.

darkkpfire

Loyal Servant of Altera
Ooooh.

Skills books aren't a problem, but those are too potent. Should have asked in advance! Apologies to retcon, but for future referance:

Redstone I-IV should each count as one skill book for mechanics.
but is it a rare book the one i have?

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
This thread will get a tail, there are multiple people running experiments and examining the lore items. Trying to get references from books that are written. Writing new books as they think they find out stuff. @Naelwyn , you caused quite some excitement around your new lore :heart:

Samchrist

Legend of Altera
Wait... I'm the only one to have the book called One? And there is only one in the world :O. I feel unique. Oh and by the way, this event was really fun and I hope that the guy with the book "secret of Archaz" finds what in it quickly :D

darkkpfire

Loyal Servant of Altera
Wait... I'm the only one to have the book called One? And there is only one in the world :O. I feel unique. Oh and by the way, this event was really fun and I hope that the guy with the book "secret of Archaz" finds what in it quickly :D
that is you i think xD i got a redstone book unique to i think they did not rlly answer lol