Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Disturbance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lannis

You've yeed your last haw
Staff member
Admin
Events Staff
In-Game Tech Staff
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Server Owner
Shadow Owner

Many sorts hear its call. Throughout the lands the zephyrs still, and the songbirds hold silent in their nests. The forest's din fades, and the loyal dog whimpers to the door with tail between his legs.
For those aware enough to process it, its call passes as a wave of nausea whose wake leaves the gut with a weight of sickly foreboding. Something has changed. Something is here.

1/6/2017, 3:00 EST

• Wildlife has largely resumed its ways, but that to the northeast of Astrakhan remains muted.
  • A lone hunter and his boy speak of seeing a strange light in the sky as they trekked east of Crone's Pass, near the edge of the caldera.
  • More rumors fill the taverns and inns, telling of a tear in the sky at the edge of the firelands that sinks lower each day.
There's something to find out there in the world. More clues will be given as the date approaches, if necessary. If you find something, contact event staff.

Last edited:

Electric

professionally deranged
Retired Staff
electricwisekid
electricwisekid
Legend
Cthulhu awakens

"There has been an awakening... have you felt it?"

Last edited:

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
Unease event 2.0 from this description so far xD let's hope there's more follow up this time.

DraconDarknight

Lord of Altera
DraconDarknight
DraconDarknight

Many sorts hear its call. Throughout the lands the zephyrs still, and the songbirds hold silent in their nests. The forest's din fades, and the loyal dog whimpers to the door with tail between his legs.
For those aware enough to process it, its call passes as a wave of nausea whose wake leaves the gut with a weight of sickly foreboding. Something has changed. Something is here.

1/6/2017, 3:00 EST

There's something to find out there in the world. More clues will be given as the date approaches, if necessary. If you find something, contact event staff.
Maybe my thought train is needlessly complex again. But is there actually something to discover through exploring the map or do we have to write our actions to a DM and then a background roll decides discoveries?

Naelwyn

Non sum qualis eram
I'm honestly not even interested by whatever is being vaguely hyped up next.

Something something fool me once, shame on you or w/e.

Smurf

Lord of Altera
Mystic
Hiraetha
Hiraetha
Mystic
I'm honestly not even interested by whatever is being vaguely hyped up next.

Something something fool me once, shame on you or w/e.
It might be helpful to be optimistic for once instead of trashing on the staff's work before it has even been revealed. Especially since you always call for reform, and this is an effort that they have made to change to better suit what the populous wants.

Status
Not open for further replies.