Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Elder Scrolls Online.

Backstay

Lord of Altera
To clear things up.

Beta applications opened 23rd of January.

Invititations to beta test the game have not been sent out yet. They will announce it on their website, facebook page, twitter page and the rest of their media pages.

Seth_Jenkins

Lord of Altera
To clear things up.

Beta applications opened 23rd of January.

Invititations to beta test the game have not been sent out yet. They will announce it on their website, facebook page, twitter page and the rest of their media pages.
I get so confused with these guys, they have so many people getting confused and then they confuse us more >_>

DraconDarknight

Lord of Altera
DraconDarknight
DraconDarknight
We are talking about the amount TES Online has at its BETA release already though...
So eah 20 GB for a Beta IS huge ;).

Take STO for example - They brought out a lot of additions too, yet they manage to keep their client below 15 GB. And the graphics are notably a lot better than WoWs ;)

Seth_Jenkins

Lord of Altera
We are talking about the amount TES Online has at its BETA release already though...
So eah 20 GB for a Beta IS huge ;).

Take STO for example - They brought out a lot of additions too, yet they manage to keep their client below 15 GB. And the graphics are notably a lot better than WoWs ;)
:p

K9

Triangles are my favourite shape
Crafter
Retired Staff
K9_Diarmuid
K9_Diarmuid
Crafter
The rage I get from reading this makes me so ragey. People talking about things, without making sense. So I'll just say this: I'm super duper excited for the actual release and derping around with friends on it. I'm absolutely buzzing.

-K9

Camernater3

Lord of Altera
WHen I heard there was going to be a TES Online I was thinking "Right. I hear they are making it different. Does that mean that its gonna be like regular TES with new areas different story and I can play with my friends co-ops as well as playing with strangers online? Cause if it is thats awesome!" But the truth is its going to be /similar/ to to the standard MMORPG /but/ they are going to make some drastic changes to make it more like the regular hack-and-slash of TES we all know and love. but that atleast is what I have been able to gather. please do not getting up me for making an opinion when I am pretty clueless about what is happening but I do look forward to buying/signing up for the game as I am a big fan of TES since I've played all the main games for it and I'm trying to download and play some of the less mainstream.