Finished [The Emperor's Game] Seeking in the Snow

Bartooliinii

Evil Event Organisor
Mentor
snow beast by DrawStringTheory

The Emperor's Game

Kublai isn't dead yet.
To end his hunting career with a bang, regardless of his peg-leg, he desires to catch a beast for Emperor Nwalme.
Being from the Frostpeak Clan and having spent most his life in the cold North, Kublai sets out to find a fabled creature in this cold climate.
What creature he will have to best is yet unknown.

V I O L E N T

How to join? Sign up.
IG name:
Char name:
Why join Kublai on this adventure?:

DATE: 17th of June - Monday
TIME: 22:00h GMT+2
WHERE: Halbed docks

Party [8/10]:
Kublai Kull
Fronslin
Cymic Seymour
Ventare Seymour
Hugo
Milah Sicarus
Agnar Freyr
Theodosius H. Herennius
Ardaric Tideborne

Last edited:

Bartooliinii

Evil Event Organisor
Mentor
Alright, word is out, you can also just sign up through the sign up form. I know RP is sometimes hard to have when timezones collide or real life gets in the way. I am rarely online these days, so I'll do a sign up. :)

Jazzper

Bring back angry react
Staff member
IG name: Jasper151627237
Char name: Milah Sicarus
Why join Kublai on this adventure?: Because it starts at Halbed, is in the North, and getting partywiped by Blarg should be fun. And I have the week off, baybee.

Kamaoe

The Green One
Staff member
IG name: Ohanoa
Char name: Agnar Freyr
Why join Kublai on this adventure?: Halbed native, and Milah will be there.

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
IG name: Blorbis83
Char name: Theodosius H. Herennius
Why join Kublai on this adventure?: Because in friendship, there is no bonding activity more powerful than killing large, harmful beasts in below freezing temperatures.

Tideborne

Not A Pirate
Staff member
Legend
IG name: Tideborne
Char name: Ardaric Tideborne
Why join Kublai on this adventure?: Us old farts have to stick together. Ardaric already had to cut off one of his legs, why not the other after Kublai gets shmacked?

Tideborne

Not A Pirate
Staff member
Legend
IG name: Tideborne
Char name: Ardaric Tideborne
Why join Kublai on this adventure?: Us old farts have to stick together. Ardaric already had to cut off one of his legs, why not the other after Kublai gets shmacked?
Unfortunately I have to back out of this one, sorry. Miscalculated the time difference and it overlaps with work. I'll try to be there for the next one though. :D