Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Empyrean Cabal

LuxTop

Legend of Altera
fb21a1748da0d11c3b8f5c8ebda08990.jpg
〘══════⊹⊱≼≽⊰⊹══════〙
The Empyrean Cabal
*~}+{~*
〘══════⊹⊱≼≽⊰⊹══════〙
Theme
Overview: 〙
The Empyrean Cabal is an obscure coven seeking to attain unprecedented powers of the occult. The group had been loosely formed from the immediate circle of the founders, recruiting strong-willed individuals to it one by one until enough members had been acquired for cabal’s first missions. Aims of the initial stage is to gather enough resources, be it materials or wealth, for the construction of a sanctuary, the stronghold to rule the Earthly Realm from. On this perilous journey in achieving the aim, the group seeks to strengthen bonds, derive warfare and espionage tactics in practice, gather intel, as well as shape the identity of themselves and of the cabal.

The_Lord_of_the_Rings_(1978_film)_-_Prologue.jpg
〘══════⊹⊱≼≽⊰⊹══════〙
For the one who rules hearts and minds in the Earthly Realm may challenge the Beyond, to rule them all.
⊱≼≽⊰

〘 History: 〙
Sprouting from observations of the astute founder, Reinhard Blud, the group had been staying out of public for long, taking advantage of the obscurity by amassing intel and appearing, if at all noticed, as whatever people assumed it to be. Be it a bunch of naïve youngsters by the name The Lads, or as the Aspires, clumsy young adults who lack the discipline to satisfy their newly discovered aspirations, or otherwise, as anything but what cabal has the potential to become.

After a series of successful runs in Nid Arach, during which the group had explored the majority of the New Lands reaching up to the sky, even during a wartime, - it had dispersed one by one, with a fall-out primarily caused by Reinhard's possession. With friends he relied on turning their backs on him, he continued working with the few he had left - Iris Endowyn, Aza, and Sirius, - the horned ones who knew of the burdens of the persecution. Working with them, and an odd bunch, - he reformed the group, - gathering adventurers for Nid Arach once again, and for Hellscape, where they discovered the Hellmaze. The group got shortly reformed again, - this time in an unprecedented number of members, like never before - even at the time of an odd alliance with the Inquisition. The new bunch comprises itself of the best of the best people, those that had been tested by time, those who crave for the change. These aren't youngsters - these are self-fulfilled adults who shall build their own Kingdoms, and shape the Destiny to their Will.

〘 Goals: 〙
Long-term:
<> Create a haven for the shunned to explore the mysteries of the occult in the Ashlands
<> Stay hidden for as long as possible as power is amassed to face the forthcoming challenges
<> Gather intel and observe other groups, assess the highs and lows of them
<> Obtain arcane artefacts and reliable methods of sparking and empowerment

Short-term:
<> Obtain equipment for the cabalists
<> Find stable sources of income
<> Assist individuals in Arcane ways

〘 Achievements:
<> Obtained a sizable collection of archeological artefacts and baubles
<> Uncovered secrets of Nid Arach
<> Attained a fabled artefact of Nid Arach - the Cloak of Decay
<> Maintained good public image. Successful networking.
<> Infiltrated the Inquisition
<> Obtained gear for some of the members.
<> Survived multiple times the Minotaur in the Labyrinth of Sins
<> Launched with help of Geormorren Dranoden into the Starscape

〘 Alignment: 〙
The Empyrean Cabal lacks oaths and codes, but nonetheless operates on the vague notion of decency. It doesn’t aim to split people, but to unite them.
✶ Be loyal, no betrayal shall be forgotten
✶ Do not garner unnecessary attention, use obscurity in your advantage
✶ Be eloquent outside, but especially inside the group, for your voice is sought to be heard
✶ An attack on one is an attack on all
People of all backgrounds are welcome if they make the right impression and ease the worries of the observant recruiter, Reinhard.

〘 Ranks: 〙
The Lads
The Aspires
The Ascended
The Illustrious

All accomplishments are noted by the founders and awarded accordingly. The awards range from baubles to personally tailored gear commissioned by the founders, to lands and powers unknown granted. Ranks assigned to the members are arbitrary, compiled by the founders. For example, the right hand of Reinhard, Venven, had attained a MW enchanted machanite skull-helmet, painted gold personally by Rein. Ruckus for his undying loyalty and bravery is granted control over a strategically important southern castle on the Kelgoth peninsula.

〘 Members: 〙

16216efbcedbb1bd0d02ec0fc308cc51.jpg
⊱≼()≽⊰
Founders:
Reinhard von Strussen Blud (LuxTop)
Elanor Loyelia-Rothguard Blud

The Illustrious:
The Blud Dynasty

The Ascended:
Lucian Moonstone (Sekci)
Sirius (___Fortune___ )
Ruckus (WHATARUCKUS)

The Aspires:
Arios (Akirr)
The Butcher (Archbishqp)
Aelthmaer (Ahko)
Aetheria (HedeonRP)

Affiliated:
Lilith Alraun

Rae Astrid (Snowymaximus) - semi-active

The Former High Rankers
Ayda Ralotumal (Asirel_Luik) - Missing, disgraced
Iris Endowyn (Ressplendent) - Traitor, pardoned
Velmont (Whitespoor) - [Banned]

The Former Officers and recruits

Freia Flortel (Goldbeean) - fallout
Raenyr (Astalgon) - fallout
Aki Bellamy (SirFortune_) - fallout
Godmund (Morpheus_Dream) - fallout
Adda Horym (Mooshroommanic) - fallout
Grimford Gloomrock (bleyjo) - inactivity
Valtae Menguar (The_VALKYRIE) - fallout
Asero Crow (electricwisekid) - Traitor
Welcome the new addition!
The Vassals of Valtamor:
Laicelem (xSneekz) - fallout
Keone (ArgetIsTalri) - fallout
Glomlir (AbsentUser) - inactivity
Lantalma (Cosmotea) - inactivity

〘 OOC Overview: 〙
The vision for
the Empyrean Cabal as a faction is formed, but cultural aspects of it and inclinations, be it moral or strategic, are free for shaping by the collective as we progress. Its prime aim is to assist players in storytelling, be it through ordinary RP or through a series of events. Currently I am working on the fortress of the faction, making it a proper roleplaying location where sense of individuality will be given to each room of the members, enhancing RP experience. It might take a while, but the results so far had been gratifying. Once it is completed, I plan to assist YOU in building your own regions affiliated with the Cabal, be it an innocent looking vineyard estate dedicated to Sallana with dark secret or mines brimming with deformed impish creatures your character had been amassing in secret from zealots for the revenge. Despite the menacingly dark aesthetics pursued for the faction, the characters involved are relatively innocent, but will they retain their pureness, or succumb to the corruption? You shall decide it as we move on the journey.

〘 Faction Events: 〙

Our goal is to reach a point when we gather twice every month for an event, be it DM requested through a system or personally organized one by our members. There is an undying interest among most members in Nid Arachian adventures for the faction, and it shows in attendance. Below you can find not all, but some of the events we had as a group.

✶ Visit to the mysterious tree with a face [24/04/2022]
✶ Nid Arach I: Adventure's Call [8/05/2022]
Nid Arach II: The Quest for the Shroud of Decay [9/05/2022]
Archaeology | First Footfall I [15/05/2022]
Nid Arach III: Bittersweet Discovery [22/05/2022]
Nid Arach IV: Unprecedented Success [1/06/2022]
Nid Arach: Empyrean Cabal - Adventure I [10/07/2022]
Hellscape: Labyrinth of Sins I | Hellmazing adventure [26/06/2022]
Hellscape: Labyrinth of Sins II | Minotaur's Chase [31/07/2022]
Hellscape: Labyrinth of Sins III | Surfing in Hell [31/07/2022]
Hellscape: Labyrinth of Sins IV | Naughty-Naughty [07/01/2023]
<0> The First Procession | First Contact [14/01/2023]
<0> Incandescent Idolatry of the Incandescence | A Guarantee [4/03/2023]
<0> For with Ash We Rise | A perfect Gift [12/04/2023]
<0> Fire and Darkness | Commenced construction [10/06/2023]
<0> As Above, so Below I | Grand plans [10/07/2023]
<0> Slithery Trace | Unexpected Acquaintance [03/08/2023]
<0> As Above, so Below II | Tribute [13/10/2023]
Stage I -- Conquest of Hell series
Conquest of Hell I | Hellscape [10/03/2024]
Conquest of Hell II | The Gates [17/03/2024]
Conquest of Hell III | Herd [24/03/2024]
Conquest of Hell IV | Captive [7/04/2024]

〘 Faction Traits: 〙

Currently, the Empyrean Cabal has 2 out of 3 faction perks won. One is in the process of a review.
Ideas for the faction traits are already present, but I encourage you to share your ideas as voting by the members shall determine which will be chosen. Founders retain right over a slot, out of three, for trait of their choice.

〘 Joining the Faction: 〙
Anyone is welcome to join the faction. Irrespective if the character is new with no stats or an experienced one, faction events will be tailored for you, and you will have smooth introduction to the community. All you need is to DM me, LuxTop, so we can arrange RP, or just see Rein on the server and talk to him. He doesn’t bite or does he?
〘══════⊹⊱≼≽⊰⊹══════〙
The Empyrean Cabal Banner.png
〘══════⊹⊱≼≽⊰⊹══════〙
The Empyrean Cabal

*~}+{~*
We will watch your career with great interest

Last edited:

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
I actually like this a lot! :O I hope to find out more ICly one day! =) ...That banner is gorgeous