Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished The Flood | 17th March, 5PM EST [Violent]

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
1615838182580.png
[ Art Credit ]

- THE FLOOD -
[ Part 1/3 of HotC ]

- - -

Each night begins to bring its own nightmare, waking to the sound of scratching in the walls or beneath the bed, dragging chains in the streets with no figure in sight to cause it. Occasionally sections of hard stone feel soft, as if the city itself could be sinking, the houses creaking as if they are becoming waterlogged. In the dead of night under the light of the moon, sounds are heard in the sewers beneath, and there is a sense that the cityfolk have little time to prepare for the inevitable flood of undead surely to break forth from barricades.

The finale of the Spawn Campaign begins from here in a series of three final events made to be more public - There may still be events in between these three or random encounters, but this is the ending! I apologise for this taking longer than intended, but we'll be trying to wrap up in the next two weeks.

DATE: 17th March
TIME: 5PM EST
RATING: Violent!​

TheDeester

One so Bereft of Light
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Evil
Staff
Shadow Hedgehog
Pronouns
He/Him
GrapeFlavDragons
GrapeFlavDragons
Evil
1616025040036.png

this was my favourite quote from the event. it was very cool.

Electric

professionally deranged
Retired Staff
electricwisekid
electricwisekid
Legend
Very fun event, tense at certain points and with nice progression! The DMs were great and the variety within the event was awesome.
To escape rats, Asero:
+ Had Aala throw fire at him
+ Electrocuted himself

All in all, great fun was had

Gloonkey

Loyal Servant of Altera
used a ballista to snipe undead
would've killed my own allies had i not rolled a perfect 20
ended up exploding enemies which covered everyone in leeches

11/10 would cover my friends in leeches again

Jazzper

Hi [Unsuspecting Comment], I'm Jazzper
Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
Very fun event, tense at certain points and with nice progression! The DMs were great and the variety within the event was awesome.
To escape rats, Asero:
+ Had Aala throw fire at him
+ Electrocuted himself

All in all, great fun was had
Getting electrocuted by yourself is only half as fun.

ToastySpam

Chairman of the Procrastination Committee
Legend
ToastySpam
ToastySpam
Legend
Didn't get a chance to pop in here right after the event - wanted to say that this was a ton of fun and might genuinely be my favourite of the events I've taken part in here. Reminded me why I keep coming back. Thank you staff for keeping the pace perfectly and thank you players for rp-ing at the top of your game :heart: