Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished The Garden of Games "Grand Opening" 4 Jan 2014

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
upload_2013-12-20_21-33-51.png
This is the official invitation to the Garden of Games
Let's break a record, to start 2014 with a bang, and get over 50 players online at the same time!

It's time for fun people, unending, unlimited FUN!
The Garden of Games will be hosted for 24 hours.
It is a huge garden in which you can:
- solve mazes
- play games
- hunt animals or choose to shoot targets
- explore for treasure
- wonder at the builds of other players
- enjoy the start of a new year with cake and roleplay

Come all, Come and never leave!

Garden of Games (Will be available at dockmaster at date of event)
Date:
4th of januari 2014

Starting Time:
(If I got the time-zones right)
8 pm GMT
9 pm CEST (Europe)
6 am AEST (Australia)
3 pm EST (East America)
2 pm CST (Central America)
1 am MST (Rockies America)
12 am PST (West America)

Last edited:

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
IN CHARACTER INTRODUCTION:

*You hear a few heavy drums far away, their booming bass-like sound increasing. Horns now join the rhythmical waves of the drums.*

{Is a war coming?}

*The drums increase, they are very close now and you can feel their sound through your chest. As they approach Port Silver, horns are blown again.*

{These are not war horns...}"They are celebration horns!"

*you run to where the sound comes from.*

A big group of instrumentalists walks through the harbor towards the silver palace, through the gate, onward to the palace square. Leading them is Rahm Engem, the Caparii that used to be the scribe of the queen. A horde of people follows the parade until they stop in front of the palace and turn around. Rahm climbs the stairs and adresses all who listen:

"The Queen has been dead for many moons now, but before she died, before I joined the Engems, she gave me a quest that I have recently fulfilled. The war made Queen Leminth sad and angry. To put her mind off of things, she designed a garden. A huge garden, so big it could hold the party of a lifetime. This garden was designed with incredible fountains, lanes of oak trees and games at every corner of the street. Therefor it was to be called 'The Garden of Games'. Before Queen Leminth died, she gave me the map for this garden and told me to build it in secret. Once the war was over and peace restored in Altera, this Garden should be the place to celebrate our best of times. The victory over Queen Grief!"

*It is silent*

"This project was funded by royalty, but nobody sits on the crown anymore. The gardens and the games are open to public, but they lay abandoned now, while there is so much to do! I call upon everyone, march with us in this parade, celebrate our time of peace and enjoy our future. Party at the Garden of Games!"

*The drums start again and the horns are blown, a massive crowd follows the parade towards a huge boat that will take them all to a secret destination: The Garden of Games.*

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Less than a week to go before this starts. It will be lots of fun, boat racing, archery, hunting, cart archery, pig racing, you name it! :D

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Updated: The event starts one hour later, cause I am going out for dinner!
Remember, this event will continue for as long as possible. Join in! :D

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
I saw the update in recent threads and had a small bit of panic-
I'll make sure to wake up early to make sure I know my way around the garden :D

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
congratulations everyone, we managed to get 42 people online at the same time! :D