Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Great Tear {2nd November}

Elz

hmm
Staff member
Admin
Very Sweet

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
For several weeks now, thunderous cracking has been heard echoing across the skies of the realm. From the far North to the distant
South, it does not seem isolated to any one place. Now however, through the fog, a fractured line of bright teal blue can be seen by all. It
remains distant no matter where you look at it from, high in the skies, but to gaze upon it too long brings about minor headaches, nausea,
and some disorientation. Some individuals think they can see the hazy outlines of wings if they keep watching it.
-
Rivers begin to flow back the way they should be, causing another abrupt shift but the flooding in areas will now lessen and slowly return
to some sort of normality. The fog even lessens somewhat, though seems to drift from place to place instead in a far more dense and
almost unnaturally aware sense, as if actively doing so of its own accord.
-
Strangely, it also appears that people are dying less often, sickness not taking them. Some who may have drowned find they recover instead,
but it is not a means of immunity and people still die in bouts of violent combat as they tend to. Additionally, birth rates seem to begin to
stagnate, and no one from this point on will find themselves able to conceive a child - Though currently pregnant women are unhindered.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

[OOC]
I
've been putting this off a bit much and I realise I should've done it sooner, but I'll be aiming to get a 'global' event going for the 2nd

November and update this with a location nearer the time. To clarify, rivers go back to normal, the fog does not keep impeding people,
and there is a 'tear' in the skies that glows with teal light. Research conversations can be made (With blargtheawesome and Squidziod too)
but there will be a bit of a delay from myself as I travel this weekend.

Date || Saturday 2nd November
Time || Tentative 5PM EST
Rating || 'Anything can happen'

(More like moderate, but it is a campaign event. I don't expect violence.)

Elz

hmm
Staff member
Admin
Very Sweet
{!}

Over the past few hours, the peculiar fog has completely dispersed, revealing the skies to be a sort of mute grey colour. A light sort of storm has encompassed most of
the realm, though lightning strikes of bright teal are heard and seen to be striking the same area over and over again, not too far East of Astrakhan.
A light rain continues but is not overly bothersome.

-
[OOC]
Players can begin moving to the area shortly, but TPing will be provided by 5PM EST regardless.
http://158.69.22.124:8123/?worldname=NewWorld&mapname=flat&zoom=5&x=480&y=64&z=-4603