Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Harlot's Veil Thieves Guild

Balatro

Don't call it a comeback
Retired Staff
The Harlot's Veil Thieves Guild

GUILD NEWS
The Thieves Guild can never die. It always is it always was.
War makes thieves
Peace hangs them

APPLICATION FOR MEMBERSHIP
Would you like to join the guild and help build our lore and attend monthly guild events?

The guild is open if your interested Joining means playing as premade ALT who is already a member. Characters created this way consent to having Bal as there DM and tying there story to the over all story of the guild.

It is also a commitment to joining the Monthly Guild event. (Last Thursday or Friday of each month)

All Applications are sent to Balatro In a Private message here on the forums or on skype at balatro.decronus. Its better for everyone if no one see you application here.

-Guild Application-
Username:
Link to white list app/character profile:
are you ok with playing an ALT designed by us?: Y/N
Would you prefer to play your own character but join in on Guild events?: Y/N
are you ok with BAL, the guilds DM having a degree of control over your character or a guild alt? Y/N

GUILD RULES

1. The thieves guild never kills, unless absolutely necessary. We are not bandits.
2. We choose the client. Many may ask, few will get an answer.
3. Clients are treated with respect, secrecy is our business.
4. Children are off limits. No exceptions.
5. Guild secrets must be kept, even when facing death (both IC and OOC).
6. Orders from the Guild Masters are followed for the sake and success of the guild. Beyond this, all members are equals.

CONTACT THE GUILD
Balatro is the one to speak to as representative of the Harlot's Veil. Contact him by reaching him here on the forums, Posting in this thread,

GUILD INFAMY
The guild Has stolen more items than measurable. But some items value is in there tale.
The following is some things the guild would be known for. (This is public information)

- theft of the tome of Asgar the Heretic god in Silverian
- Kidnapped and Sold Allana Rhett (For blackmail)
- Captured the City of Scourge
- Robbed the International Bank of Tambry

tumblr_n5ukaxQYoh1txbhi5o1_500.jpg

GUILD EVENT SERIES
Events whiten the Guild are often closed, only for guild members. However they tell the story of the guild. The following are links to the series of guild hosted events. Each event happens at the end of every month.

Guild Event Calendar
Harlot's Veil Chapter 1 - the fall of the hammer. part 1 (4-26.)
Harlot's Veil Chapter 1 - the fall of the hammer. part 2 (TBD)
Harlot's Veil Chapter 2 - The heist on highroad (5-25)
Harlot's Veil Chapter 3 - The Ebonvault (6-22)
Harlot's Veil Chapter 4 - A brid, caged (7-27)
Harlot's Veil Chapter 5 - The Final heist (8-31)

Old World Archive Veil Events

A theft in a slaughter - The guild's first Heist
Harlot's Veil Chap 1 - The taking of Scourge
The Summoning of Visage
Harlot's Veil Chap 2 - The Heist
The call to the Scorpion
Harlot's Veil Chap 3 - The Brother and The Traitor
The Retrieval Of Rosethorn
Harlot's Veil Chap 4 - A hasty Vengeance
Harlot's Veil Chap 5 - The key of tides

INTERNAL AFFAIRS

The guild is not recruiting, The members are a list of premade NPCs with interconnected back stories if your intrested in Joining you will not be able to play as your main. Rather you can message bal and gain acsess to one of the following alts. Its fine to play these alts outside of guild events and RP but we just want to be sure that you understand the dynamic. The goal is to create a sort of guided RP that is DMed by bal with characters who have pre established relationships.

Here is the Current list.

Voltaire Del Rose - Leader, Heist planner
Kruger Winterpide - Muscle, Comically dull
Hinks “Fiddles” Montrail - Sneak and locks, Fidgety halfling
Jahare Baker - Fence gambling addict
Dorin Doorbreaker - Smooth talker - Poet Dwarf, Hopless romantic
Genez Lok - Teacher - Moor elf on death’s door

Last edited:

Oh, by the way, I like it. I think it's something that is missed on Altera. While Morgan likely won't participate directly, I don't think he'd have many qualms about dealing with them. So many people on this server play gosh darn heroes or the baddest of villains. I'm looking forward to seeing more characters of normal stature and neutral morality.

Also, I think @DraconDarknight and @BrianAT16 should see this thread.

Balatro

Don't call it a comeback
Retired Staff
Yah, the guild may need an editor. I have dysgraphia which is a mental disorder making it difficult to spell. Xp

Balatro

Don't call it a comeback
Retired Staff
I know right. Like the world lisp. the hardest thing for people with lisps to say.

Anywho...
please let me know if anyone who has posted is intrested in joining or doing business in the future.