Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Inquisition

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
I guess that makes sense. Just wondering if the fact that he wanted to punish sins would mean he was someone to search for. Thanks!
Keep in mind if the dude decides the Inquisiton folks have "sinned" and attacks them that completely alters the playing field. Then he's fair game.

Jazzper

Hi [Unsuspecting Comment], I'm Jazzper
Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
Keep in mind if the dude decides the Inquisiton folks have "sinned" and attacks them that completely alters the playing field. Then he's fair game.
Everyone's sitting back, eating popcorn, while the Inquisition and Rider are calling eachother "heretic".

Inquisition's back bb

Naelwyn

Non sum qualis eram
I sincerely and wholeheartedly do not understand why multiple people are making a big deal of this 'Rider' fellow. Maybe because I've seen the same song and dance on here a dozen times beforehand?

Azur

Lord of Altera
Lover
Legend
A_Z_U_R
A_Z_U_R
Lover
I sincerely and wholeheartedly do not understand why multiple people are making a big deal of this 'Rider' fellow. Maybe because I've seen the same song and dance on here a dozen times beforehand?
All of the people who are uninterested with the idea are the people who have been around for a while and have seen it done a dozen times before.

Cap

Lord of Altera
Legend
Minor updates. Inquisition members now give up their land and inheritance.

LordCreepington

It took a lot to get here
So... if Steph is a pretty stonch worshiper of Sallana, he's a heretic I take it? And then, maybe he shouldn't work any more halls up north. :D

Cap

Lord of Altera
Legend
So... if Steph is a pretty stonch worshiper of Sallana, he's a heretic I take it? And then, maybe he shouldn't work any more halls up north. :D
you're a heretic if you put sallana over ignis

a blind eye is turned to people who are quiet about worshiping other gods as long as they're just visitors, not permanent residents

LordCreepington

It took a lot to get here
you're a heretic if you put sallana over ignis

a blind eye is turned to people who are quiet about worshiping other gods as long as they're just visitors, not permanent residents
10/10 Stepiir is probably safe... until he gets a manor and puts a statue of Sallana smack dab in the middle of the garden, with some reference to her divinity... ((I may just do that to spite the inquisition :D ))

Cap

Lord of Altera
Legend
10/10 Stepiir is probably safe... until he gets a manor and puts a statue of Sallana smack dab in the middle of the garden, with some reference to her divinity... ((I may just do that to spite the inquisition :D ))
your manor would be burned down and you'd be crucified or something if you did that in anhald

no hard feelings tho

Cymic_

Better than sliced bread
Legend
Wow, i miss these guys. Last time i've seen them was the Lady Inquisitor at the Breakwater tourney.