Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Deceased The Lord of Thorne

Archbishop

Faith prevail
Retired Staff
Archbishop
Archbishop
The Badger is dead.

https://hollowworld.co.uk/threads/thorne-falls.43773/#post-745520

Henri paced the floor of his office. This year's harvest was going well, but the disturbances in the south had his people upset and perplexed.

'What if it happens here?'
'What could do those horrible things?'
'Will this affect the price of grain?'

Naturally these were thoughts that those in Thorne had of the situation.

An ear-shatteringly loud piercing sound cut through the valley.

Henri collapsed to the floor and clutched at his ears. His vision blurred and his body was racked with pain.

As soon as it started, it was over.

Henri stood up and could only hear the sounds of ringing. Dabbing his hand against his ears, he felt something wet. He withdrew his hand and discovered blood.

Shouting for someone to attend him, he realized that anyone else would likely be facing the same hell he was.

Struggling to his feet, Henri staggered over to the window to see what could have possibly created such a torturous sound.

The nightmare had not ended, it had only begun...

Looking out the window, Henri was faced with Hell on Earth.

Homes were ablaze and being shattered, fields were festering with some strange substance: those crops that were still standing were blackened and appeared dead. The ground itself seemed to move with some festering blight.

But all this was nothing compared to the shadow that flew in the sky.

Henri had never seen anything of its like. He had faced men in armor, unarmed brigands, vicious animals, and even the living dead, but never a monster of this magnitude. Each beat of its wings blew down everything in its path. Its breath was death itself. People, crops, homes, all fell before this winged-beast.

Henri turned and saw his men standing before him, blood on the sides of their faces. Some appeared to have been injured. It was at this time that Henri realized that the Palace itself had been attacked and damaged as well. Other bodies were scattered about. He gave a pointed command towards the outdoors.

Suddenly a huge rumble occurred and everything went dark...

Archbishop

Faith prevail
Retired Staff
Archbishop
Archbishop
Last post on this. I swear.

So school just started yesterday.

The last name of one of my students? Bayard.

I lose one Badger and another comes into my life!

Archbishop

Faith prevail
Retired Staff
Archbishop
Archbishop
I never thought I'd post on this profile again, but Henri is 'alive' as a Revenant.

This might get awkward...

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
I never thought I'd post on this profile again, but Henri is 'alive' as a Revenant.

This might get awkward...
Henri will do exactly what he did in life.
Reading books, staying in his castle, and being socially awkward.

Time for him and Theo to meet again now that they have more in common :^)

Archbishop

Faith prevail
Retired Staff
Archbishop
Archbishop
Henri will do exactly what he did in life.
Reading books, staying in his castle, and being socially awkward.

Time for him and Theo to meet again now that they have more in common :^)
He's already in a war-planning room helping decide how best to close the portal.

Less awkward already.