Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Mist

blargtheawesome

... is very scientifical.
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Staff

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

All around the world a fog suddenly begins to appear. Nigh opaque with how thick it is, the fog persists even in the middle of the day and resists the light
of torches and other flames. While it is not a constant presence on the continent itself, it has made its presence known in the coastal regions,
and surrounds the continent like a suffocating blanket at all sides and has become a hindrance to those of naval disposition.
In tandem with the fog, the sky has been overcast day and night, never once revealing even a stripe of blue sky.

It has left the world quite desaturated, miserably grey, and almost... familiar, to those who are intimately aware of the afterlife.

=

Those who have made conversations with us about their character's artistic pursuits will receive personalized messages.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Last edited by a moderator:

Jazzper

Hi [Unsuspecting Comment], I'm Jazzper
Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
Big Bad will pop out of The Mist and inquire whether you would like to queue for a lemon-flavoured beverage

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
Just to clarify since I've seen it in a few combat scenarios, I think it's best that we say it isn't so thick you can't see several feet ahead of you. More like a lighter fog until you go out sailing and hazy enough to not see too far, but close quarters combat shouldn't be hindered by it. An example of its range, perhaps:

(Subject to edits when I can speak to the others, but for now this is how it should be.)