Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

In Progress The Pack [TBD]

TheDeester

One so Bereft of Light
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Evil
Staff
Shadow Hedgehog
Pronouns
He/Him
GrapeFlavDragons
GrapeFlavDragons
Evil
C0091889-8655-4FD3-9901-AAF83CCDEFD2.jpeg
Art by Valin Mattheis

The following is released publicly for the realm to see. It can be considered IC common knowledge as of April 30th, 12:00am EST.

Thure von Hardanger,

I intend to help your cause against the Kilroxians, but in order to do so there are things I must reconcile with you. Grievances among my friends who have come to know you as a mad dog--have been told they are unworthy of blessing--have been hunted by you--the result of this persona that you portray to others.

I challenge you to a test of mettle before Valiant and Ignis, to humble you for your acts or myself for challenging them with steel. I will stay my duel if you offer public apology to Sir Clifford Raymond,
Gunter Schmidt and Court Witch Maebh Alraun. Consider this a challenge of your conduct, and comeuppance for it. If I am defeated, then another will come to challenge you in my place if you continue in this manner.

Bennett

The Challenge: A duel between Bennett and Thure von Hardanger.
The Terms: To yield, with permission of divine aid--be it spells or otherwise.
No sons will lose their fathers, and no mothers will lose their sons.
The Goal: Reconciliation, so we may fight off the Kilroxians with no grudge bared.

Last edited:

TheDeester

One so Bereft of Light
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Evil
Staff
Shadow Hedgehog
Pronouns
He/Him
GrapeFlavDragons
GrapeFlavDragons