Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The place of the Arcane

Retro

Lord of Altera
Patron
Retired Staff
Retro_hagrid
Retro_hagrid
Patron
- ] ! [ -
Posters are pinned in the Storm's landing boards written in delicate letters:

The black magics of the arcane is a vile and corrupt practice, fit for only those who defy the nature of the divine who have sinned against the gods. The people should strive to hunt down sinners and bring them to the judgement of their respective gods, and thus, it is my pleasure to announce our key to it:

Volatile obsidian. A material, that until recently, was discovered to possess properties against the cursed magics of the arcane. Very little is known otherwise.

This is an opportunity to fight back against those who would defy the divine, for too long they have held unimaginable power without responsibility. Take up arms people, fight, hunt the witches!

For every piece of useful information provided of Volatile obsidian and its possible applications to the public library, a compensation of 1000 radiants is promised.

- The witch hunters of Altera -

Last edited:

Heie

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Legend
Staff
I feel as a mage who follows Jax, this is a wonderful opportunity to make money.

- nothing ventured, nothing gained

Goldbeean

Legend of Altera
Villager
Goldbeean
Goldbeean
Villager
[!] Another note- this time written in blocky letters
{!} I find it disturbing every group's trying to kill the other one