Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Potato Quality Adventures of Kopii

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
My god she is beautiful! ;#;
Yes, make profile. I want to know who this is! :D

Omikuji

Lord of Altera
Patron
Omikuji
Omikuji
Patron
Not my normal art stuff but I have been super excited to get this so I'm showing it here. I did a kickstarter on Hero Forge for the colored figures and it came in the other day, came out amazingly well. I was honestly not expecting it to be as nice as it is haha.
FJQKgYU.png7RQjr4M.pngPr8Ffr2.pngRM9muiW.png

For a comparison this is how it looked in the 3d modeler.
I7O56f5.png

Tideborne

Not A Pirate
Retired Staff
Tideborne
Tideborne
Not my normal art stuff but I have been super excited to get this so I'm showing it here. I did a kickstarter on Hero Forge for the colored figures and it came in the other day, came out amazingly well. I was honestly not expecting it to be as nice as it is haha.
View attachment 114376View attachment 114377View attachment 114378View attachment 114379

For a comparison this is how it looked in the 3d modeler.
View attachment 114380
The new Hero Forge options are crazy.

Omikuji

Lord of Altera
Patron
Omikuji
Omikuji
Patron
Inktober 1. Doing these again and a wee bit sad that there's not a hollowworld version like there was last year. Buuuut I'll just be doing my own little set up for one.Ink2020-1.jpg
Boy I love copics. Boy these poops are expensive. Boy oh boy inktober eats them up a bit but I adore it so much.

Omikuji

Lord of Altera
Patron
Omikuji
Omikuji
Patron
5lpyeD7.png
Inktober day 4. Got this one done sooner rather then later, cause I didn't wanna forget about it again lol. Ah, to gaze upon the abyss, hidden in places you just don't expect.

Omikuji

Lord of Altera
Patron
Omikuji
Omikuji
Patron
Ink2020-7.png
Inktober 7. This is a much smaller drawing compared to the others. Like 75% smoler. In the name of saving ink.