Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Potato Quality Adventures of Kopii

Omikuji

Lord of Altera
Patron
Omikuji
Omikuji
Patron
Do you take commissions?
I don’t, I don’t really know what to price the work and it’s not really something I like doing when it comes to drawing since it’s my relaxing hobby. Unless I try doing one of those auction things for a singularly picture thing, I doubt I’ll ever do commissions.

ToastySpam

Chairman of the Procrastination Committee
Legend
ToastySpam
ToastySpam
Legend
I don’t, I don’t really know what to price the work and it’s not really something I like doing when it comes to drawing since it’s my relaxing hobby. Unless I try doing one of those auction things for a singularly picture thing, I doubt I’ll ever do commissions.
No worries! I just think your art is cool :)

Omikuji

Lord of Altera
Patron
Omikuji
Omikuji
Patron
Eyyyy I got an okay to post up my sort of process of how I go and make spells. Which is all in drawing form. Think of these like first drafts in a way of what I try and show when making spells for the Formistry branch.
AirDrySpell.jpg
AirDrySpell2word.jpg
BioLuminSpell.jpg

Omikuji

Lord of Altera
Patron
Omikuji
Omikuji
Patron
Here's the other set of the magic concept stuffs. Was a bit worried about throwing them all into one big blob considering the size but ahhh.
DustDevilSpell.jpgBufferSpell.jpgBuffer2Spell.jpgPillarSpell.png
CrumbleSpell.jpg

Omikuji

Lord of Altera
Patron
Omikuji
Omikuji
Patron
KopiiViolence.png
One of these days the attempted murders will stick tho. But so far he's stubbornly survived thanks to his magics. Attempted murder count is now 3 thanks to a plague James.

Man remember when I drew cute little scenes of rps? A lot of my scenes for Kopii these days are him getting nearly murdered by clones or wendigos. I need to draw more smol cute magic time things...

Rawkiller

Lord of Altera
Crafter
Mystic
Rawkiller12
Rawkiller12
LegendMystic
View attachment 94861
One of these days the attempted murders will stick tho. But so far he's stubbornly survived thanks to his magics. Attempted murder count is now 3 thanks to a plague James.

Man remember when I drew cute little scenes of rps? A lot of my scenes for Kopii these days are him getting nearly murdered by clones or wendigos. I need to draw more smol cute magic time things...
In the words of Thanos you should of gone for the head james should of gone for the head.

TheDeester

One so Bereft of Light
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Evil
Staff
Shadow Hedgehog
Pronouns
He/Him
GrapeFlavDragons
GrapeFlavDragons
Evil
1F46DC8E-55F1-4814-B03B-5A802E24175A.jpeg
lazy edit and blasphemous use of @Omikuji’s art

(will remove if you want it gone)

Omikuji

Lord of Altera
Patron
Omikuji
Omikuji
Patron
KopiiSwim.png
The impulsive formist just wants to go for a swim. No one likes it when he goes for a swim tho :c

Omikuji

Lord of Altera
Patron
Omikuji
Omikuji
Patron
There's this little side rp that I've been dming for a few days now for a casual set of rping when I can't get onto the server as often, and I've been trying to do very quick sketches of when the players meet npcs or an interesting scene is before them. Try and do these scribbles real fast (some around 10 minutes some with a bit more time given) and I felt like tossing them here since I haven't had too much going on beyond that.

SamRP1.png
SamRP2.png SamRP3.png GroupRP1.png

ShankRP1.png

GroupRP2.png ShankRP2.png ShankRP3.png GroupRP3.png
GroupRP5Map.png