Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Potato Quality Adventures of Kopii

The Cinnaroll

The Cinnamon Roll
Very Sweet
Legend
Retired Staff
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
Asirel_Luik
Asirel_Luik
Sweetheart
I like the red! I'm so used to seeing the blue that it caught me off guard. But I like that!

Omikuji

Lord of Altera
Patron
Omikuji
Omikuji
Patron
It's interesting to see color differences between my tablet and then to my main screen. The shadows darker in my tablets thing come over rather light on my new screen I bought. I donno which is reality. Oh uh also comic page of something I started on ages ago, but felt like working on since I'm not so sick anymore.

Omikuji

Lord of Altera
Patron
Omikuji
Omikuji
Patron
When you get the feel for Animal Crossing and want some animal crossing but you have no animal crossing for months so I just imagined Kopii as one of the little villagers because it's cute.

Omikuji

Lord of Altera
Patron
Omikuji
Omikuji
Patron
Guys help, monster hunter worlds iceborne came out for the pc and I have been stuck playing it. So if anyones been wondering where Kopii has been he's been off playing in the snow. Collecting puffball pets.

Omikuji

Lord of Altera
Patron
Omikuji
Omikuji
Patron
Playing around with some brushes and color and trying to be a bit loose. Kopii with a little friendo though.

Omikuji

Lord of Altera
Patron
Omikuji
Omikuji
Patron
So, I have been using an older art program that was no longer updated and what have you. Turns out, my licences was useable for the upgrade, and BOY OH BOY, the new program is a dream and now I can actually get some brushes without wanting to die trying to get them to work.

This is me just a quick playing with some stuffs, very sloppy and potato as I'm trying to find a brush that makes me happy via lineart.107902

Raal

Media Gal
Legend
Raalvara
Raalvara
Legend
So, I have been using an older art program that was no longer updated and what have you. Turns out, my licences was useable for the upgrade, and BOY OH BOY, the new program is a dream and now I can actually get some brushes without wanting to die trying to get them to work.
What do you use?

Omikuji

Lord of Altera
Patron
Omikuji
Omikuji
Patron
What do you use?
Originally I used a program called Manga Studio EX, an almost Photoshop like program designed more for comic making and also allowing both vectors and illustration stuffs. They re-branded years ago to Clip Studio EX which you can fine here. The price of it is real high(when I bought it as manga studio it wasn't as expensive) but it's got a lot of neato stuff inside of it.

Omikuji

Lord of Altera
Patron
Omikuji
Omikuji
Patron

This took me four days of work and I'm really proud of it. I used a program called Inkarnate for this and this is my original world donut steelz known as Lobithia. I've drawn many of characters which are from this personal work.