Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Potato Quality Adventures of Kopii

Omikuji

Lord of Altera
Patron
Omikuji
Omikuji
Patron
I like making very quick flowy doodly things, since I tend to not have the patients for big fancy pieces. Having loads of fun with texture brushes.

Omikuji

Lord of Altera
Patron
Omikuji
Omikuji
Patron

Designing an alt character. Just need to make her skins and make a smaller art. Was pleased how these came out so here's the full renders if I edit them down for a profile.

Omikuji

Lord of Altera
Patron
Omikuji
Omikuji
Patron
Sigmar, as art auction art art for art. I was thinking of slapping it in the actual art auction thread, but I didn't wanna necro that so slapped it in here instead.

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
Your artwork absolutely blows my mind so I am just posting here so I can now see everytime you post your beautiful artwork :heart:
I would adore to commission you one day ^_^

Omikuji

Lord of Altera
Patron
Omikuji
Omikuji
Patron
A dopy Sigmar bonus, because the amount that was in the auction felt very high to me for a singular picture.

Omikuji

Lord of Altera
Patron
Omikuji
Omikuji
Patron

Just a Kopii flat, I was thinking of putting art in his mage profile, but this came out bigger then expected. And then I got too lazy to like, add shading. Whoop.

Mudpaw11

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Patron
Staff
Mudpaw11
Mudpaw11
Patron
I love how you can draw clear and awesome expressions at just like whatever angle you feel like!

Omikuji

Lord of Altera
Patron
Omikuji
Omikuji
Patron
6MalesSquare.png
I wanted to have both sets of dudes and ladies finished but I have only the guys finished right now while I work on the ladies lineart. I just wanted to draw 6 of my fav male and female characters that weren't HW based. They're probably rather common faces in this thread, as they're my ocs I just enjoy writing and drawing in general. Wanted to put their names to the faces essentially.

Citrine

Lord of Altera
Very Sweet
Legend
Big Voter
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Zitrine
Zitrine
Sweetheart
I'm putting a little comment here so I get a notification every time you post o3o