Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Potato Quality Adventures of Kopii

Omikuji

Lord of Altera
Patron
Omikuji
Omikuji
Patron
Nothing really special today, just a full body of Kopii because I've been trying to getting more back into drawing stuffs and I needed to draw an update to Kopiis look.

Omikuji

Lord of Altera
Patron
Omikuji
Omikuji
Patron
Lol this really isn't considered a potatoe adventure of art stuffs for a change, but I recently got Code Vein and it's weeby as all hell and of course I made a Kopii with the staggering CC they have for weeby ass characters.

Bonus round: With vyre eyes;

Omikuji

Lord of Altera
Patron
Omikuji
Omikuji
Patron
So, I work in a bakery in a grocery store as a cake decorator. I recently changed carriers essentially to start off working there, and have been for the past I wanna say 4 months. It's the spooky season, so I get to start making spooky cupcakes. Here's some of them (I made a stupid amount of these cause have to have product ready for the apparent hoard that is to buy halloween cupcakes)

Omikuji

Lord of Altera
Patron
Omikuji
Omikuji
Patron
Around 2017, I made a comic involving hollow world characters and stuff. I never posted it cause I fell out of the server for a time and well, whatever. I'm just going to post it. The arts a bit old being from the 2017 era, and no words because what even are words. Prepare for some massive honking images. Unless I did post this before. I legit cannot remember.

AND THEN I NEVER FINISHED THE LAST TWO PAGES GOOOO MEEEEE~ The kids ran off in the end and Kopii fed the zamb.

Kamaoe

The Green One
Legend
Kamaoe
Kamaoe
Legend
That's glorious Omi
Gave me some vibes, your tone and the story telling even without words is great. :heart:

The Cinnaroll

The Cinnamon Roll
Very Sweet
Legend
Retired Staff
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
Asirel_Luik
Asirel_Luik
Sweetheart
As always, your art is amazing and I want those cupcakes. :heart:

Omikuji

Lord of Altera
Patron
Omikuji
Omikuji
Patron

Tonight I watched a 'spoopy' movie for halloween with a friend. The movie was called Eli. Boy that was a hilarious wtf is this poop movie.This has nothing to do with the drawing. Just drawing a bit of an updated image of one of my original characterz donut steel.

Lenore

Bird, Knows What's Good
Retired Staff
Len0re
Len0re
Legend

had to be done, I don't make the rules.

p.s. I don't think i've ever said but your art is some of my fave, omi.