Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished The Precursors [16th July, 4pm EST]

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend

Artwork source

After half a year of research, trial and error through archeology, theories proven and disproven, it is done.

The mystery of the Precursors has been uncovered.

And at the cost of your time... the knowledge can be yours.

A lecture on Precursors, in full.

Rating: Peaceful
Private/Public: Public

Date: Saturday the 16th

Times:

9pm BST
4pm EST

IceandFire Sankera AzureKnights Bartooliinii Opal Fluffy Bristle Goldbeean Jase LuxTop Fortune Catalyst LyricalArtist Adam/Byrne JennyBean Laruza

Last edited:

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
You did it! This is a lecture you're gonna want to attend :) all lore reveals which were deduced from cryptic hints and minimal information through rp. Unprecedented, but a great success due to this smartipants group!

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
Finished =)

Thank you to everyone that attended. It is very rare that I do a lecture based upon findings of our own characters from our own efforts.

Bartooliinii gave us all a wonderful event-chain that, with this lecture, has come to a close.

In the near future, Lana will write a book on the Precursors to end this chapter.

Sankera will be expanding the Candlewood museum in the near future where many of these relics will find a suitable home-- although you can already find many of these relics on display at Aesi's Museum in Keg's Hearth! :heart: LyricalArtist

LuxTop

Legend of Altera
Thank you wake for organizing an amazing series of research and lectures on Precursors, and showing interest for it all to happen, you and Bart, who built all of the sites, DMed us through, and developed the lore and roleplayed totally not copycat of Indiana Jones are awesome :D !
:heart: