Poster The Preparation

Solus

solzilla
Staff member

1600321012537.png

1600321332360.png

*A poster tacked at the Kraken's Den.*

I seek a professional siege weapons crafter.
I seek someone knowledgeable of ghosts.
I seek members of the Intrepid Crew and perhaps any interested in joining my own. I have limited beds.
Look for black sails or trail of "The Sea King". Contact Captain Aleksandar Kane.

(ooc: Just another slow burn plot prep. If you see me on, check if I'm up for this thread of roleplay and we'll figure out which tavern
or- post your interest below so I know who to poke when I'm ready.)

Scardrac Tagging so the DM's aware of some progress in the works

The Sea King's Crew:
Ardaric Tideborne
-
-
-

Queue:
Lana Wake I am Wake

Last edited:

Sky_Crasheur

I think I might like it here
Hero
Sky_Crasheur
Sky_Crasheur
Hero
[!]
A note is posted beneath it in the Kraken's Den.

"I wouldn't call my self professional, but I've read enough and worked with siege engines. Repairs, building, set-up, all of that. Regardless, if you need an extra crewmate- or a frigate to join a fleet- I and the Safeguard are at your service."

-Rolland Schiff

OOC:
Yeah I'm interested!

Last edited:

I am Wake

Legend of Altera
Crafter
Legend
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Crafter
I normally avoid events.
But Aleksandar has Lana's attention with this. Might as well make use of her sailor background =)

I will send a letter tonight.

Scardrac

Felsummer
Hired Gun
Retired Staff
Those few common sailors who read this note gossip and mumble about some foolish, dangerous plan. The tone is never light, as they drown their night in cheap booze. Perhaps they know something.

Solus

solzilla
Staff member
Much hype. I have a limited number of people to invite by DM capacity, so I'll do what I can to pick members and put others on a queue in case someone can't make it.
Thanks for all the interest!