Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Preparation

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner

1600321012537.png

1600321332360.png

*A poster tacked at the Kraken's Den.*

I seek a professional siege weapons crafter.
I seek someone knowledgeable of ghosts.
I seek members of the Intrepid Crew and perhaps any interested in joining my own. I have limited beds.
Look for black sails or trail of "The Sea King". Contact Captain Aleksandar Kane.

(ooc: Just another slow burn plot prep. If you see me on, check if I'm up for this thread of roleplay and we'll figure out which tavern
or- post your interest below so I know who to poke when I'm ready.)

Scardrac Tagging so the DM's aware of some progress in the works

(3/10 or 12)
The Sea King's Crew:

Confirmed:
Aleksandar Kane
Ardaric Tideborne Quartermaster
Thryss Ellievator Lookout. Scout. Hunter
-
-

Invited. Seeking confirmation:
Doggett Squidziod
Lono Edouard2000
Eliss Mudpaw11
Varg Old-Seadog
Aala WaifuToast
Mira drbrownca - only if her arms are better
Raigo GhostKairo123
Rolland Sky_Crasheur

Queue:
Lana Wake I am Wake

Last edited:

Fry

Lord of Altera
Mystic
Fryzbee
Fryzbee
Mystic
[!]
A note is posted beneath it in the Kraken's Den.

"I wouldn't call my self professional, but I've read enough and worked with siege engines. Repairs, building, set-up, all of that. Regardless, if you need an extra crewmate- or a frigate to join a fleet- I and the Safeguard are at your service."

-Rolland Schiff

OOC:
Yeah I'm interested!

Last edited:

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
I normally avoid events.
But Aleksandar has Lana's attention with this. Might as well make use of her sailor background =)

I will send a letter tonight.

Scardrac

Felsummer
Those few common sailors who read this note gossip and mumble about some foolish, dangerous plan. The tone is never light, as they drown their night in cheap booze. Perhaps they know something.

Brown

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
They/Them
Doctor_Brown
Doctor_Brown
Member of the intrepid crew looking for more, now with both arms!

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
Much hype. I have a limited number of people to invite by DM capacity, so I'll do what I can to pick members and put others on a queue in case someone can't make it.
Thanks for all the interest!

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
Alek's invited some people either by word of mouth or by letter of invitations given to Jack in the Kraken's Den. I'll try and pick a date to just be on to meet people if they answer the invite, or a message can be sent back that they're busy. Trying not to pick up projects and forget them- we'll get this rolling