Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Pyre of Arthorius I

DraconDarknight

Lord of Altera
DraconDarknight
DraconDarknight
Oh drat, I adjusted for our timezone and assumed you meant central europe already.
Sorry!
23:00 UTC+0
You were actually spot on in terms of time for me - thanks.

I only asked for UTC + 0 so others have it easier to calculate too. (Although knowing any UTC time at all makes it really easy)

I just take his death is IC knowledge now :D

Last edited:

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
Yes, I'd like to know that, too. If this and the event is public knowledge, Morgan would want to go pay his respects.
Oui, Arthorius Lavoyard is dead, assassinated by stab to the throat by a loyalist and military faction that was afterwards removed.

223hero7

Lord of Altera
Alright, ignore Gregor and Tomato. The first post is the real time. I do not know why they are saying otherwise. ETA 1 Hour 30 Minutes

KatyKookie

Lord of Altera
I think it'd be nice if everybody brought a torch to hold whilst the ceremony happens.. :)
I think it would symbolise the departing with fire ect.

DraconDarknight

Lord of Altera
DraconDarknight
DraconDarknight
omg
a four years old Champagne?

My body is going to want to drink this
Should be either a Perfect or an almost perfect bottle no way to determine that once its out of the barrel anymore ><

Champagne for the emperor and Merlot as a gift for the new one (giving both the same would be... macabre xD)
Edit: actually you guys gonna do a coronation for him too :p?