Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Pyre of Duc Emeric I

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty

"The wind blows, the flames burn as what was once mortal becomes ash to rise above this world of sin, pain and suffering to rise like a pheonix and become one in the heavens with Ignis Synove." -Bishop Samuel du'Montant

Refer to:

http://hollowworld.co.uk/threads/flames-die-out.32330/#post-531321
After the murder of Duc Emeric 1 by the group known by the name of the /Blood Serpents" Bishop Samuel du'Montant will be holding the pyre and perform the final rights of his grace, Duc Emeric de Courtnay in his home lands of La Marche DO'r within the halls of the Phoenix Nest Temple. All those who knewn Emeric are invited by the Church du'Feu to come and gather in his memory and hold a final remembrance for him before his body is given to Ignis Synove.

-Date: Friday, March 12
-Time:
5:00 PM MST
4:00 PM CST
-Event Type: Peaceful.
-Priest/Priestess/Religious Leader: Bishop Samuel de'Montant
-Temples or Shrines Involved: The Temple of the Pheonix's Nest, in La Marche DO'r

*Not a Ignis summoning, this is simply my favorite format for events*

Tags:
@Valonyx @BarbarianGaming @Kyle1322 @Sir_Ashington @Megadonkey30 @Princess Wizard Laura @bettemus99 @Michcat

Last edited:

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
the heathens of the group known by the name of the /Blood Serpents"
AHEM-
I must remind you that no living person knows that Roran or the Blood Serpeents worship a heretical god. And there was absolutely no evidence on the body of it besides the symbol.
Unless you are using heathen in a difference sense other than a religious heathen-

Last edited:

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
AHEM-
I must remind you that no living person knows that Roran or the Blood Serpeents worship a heretical god. And there was absolutely no evidence on the body of such besides the symbol.
Oops my bad, I heard wrongly then~

Edite: Fixed.

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
Oops- Time change due to the fact I actually have classes that end at 2.. so not a option.

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
And I hate to do this, but I have to move this event to next friday due to some things coming up for me, sorry everyone.

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
This is on Friday;

I have cleared my day and it will be happening then!

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
This is tomorrow and hopefully, fingers crossed, we will have our stablemaster ready to go :)

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
ETA 2 Hours, it seems like the Stablemaster won't be ready in time so you will have to walk;

HOW TO GET THERE:
Its really quite simple, you can walk from the X-Roads towards Le Havre, or you can go to Le Havre and then exit on the other side of the river and take the road towards the X-Roads

Feel free to come Early, Samuel enjoys the company and would gladly welcome guests :)

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
ETA 2 Hours, it seems like the Stablemaster won't be ready in time so you will have to walk;

HOW TO GET THERE:
Its really quite simple, you can walk from the X-Roads towards Le Havre, or you can go to Le Havre and then exit on the other side of the river and take the road towards the X-Roads

Feel free to come Early, Samuel enjoys the company and would gladly welcome guests :)
ETA One Hour, feel free to come early~