Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Red Band

Bakaling

Lord of Altera
"Those lordly sorts be wanting to take you all for fools. To fill their pockets on your work, recruit you for their gains.
What do I say to that? What do I think of that?
Let them.
But make them pay for it.
The Red Band.png

That is the deeds of
The Red Band."
+-=-+-=-+-=-+-=-+-=-+-=-+-=-+-=-+-=-+-=-+
What are we?
The Red Band is an Organisation for those dealt a bad hand in life to find brothers in arms, to forge a new tomorrow through honest enough work.
From Cut-Throat to Mercenary
From Burglar to Spy-Master
The Red Band will pick you up by your shoulders and welcome you as kin.

+-=-+-=-+-=-+-=-+-=-+-=-+-=-+-=-+-=-+-=-+-=-+-=-+-=-+

Who do we work for?
The Red Band is Loyal to coin, we work for those who will pay, and pay handsomely for deeds done. And we shall act honestly in this work until it is done. Lest they ask for us to be underhanded in our deeds.

What work?
Guard Work, War Work, Spy Work.

Work that Noble sorts won't busy their hands with but wont mind handing down to the people to wallow with.

How do I join?
Speak to me and I will find a role for you within our group, or any captain you see fit. In good chances you will be recruited rather than seek us.

Last edited:

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
question. Say Noble one wants Noble two killed, pays Red band member to do job, Noble two then says "I'll pay you more to kill noble one." who do you follow?

Auriel

Lord of Altera
Lover
Auriel_
Auriel_
Lover
They're loyal to coin, so I would .. assume they'd settle with Noble Two..

Bakaling

Lord of Altera
question. Say Noble one wants Noble two killed, pays Red band member to do job, Noble two then says "I'll pay you more to kill noble one." who do you follow?
The first Job has yet to be completed, They work till a job is done so Noble Two would be killed.
p.s. This sounds like an odd dating question.

Magiik

Lord of Altera
The first Job has yet to be completed, They work till a job is done so Noble Two would be killed.
So, Mercenary #1. My favorite things are partying, political subterfuge, and going for long walks over the corpses of my enemies. How would you help me have a good time?

Heie

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Legend
Staff
however could noble 2 pay for noble 1 to be killed should job one be finished successfully?

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
Yes, but noble two would be dead so I am not too sure how that would pan out.
I think he means if he finds out after reviving. (Given someone has to tell them or he has to find key clues by hearing rumors etc) which could cause it to be abused or endangered, but honestly, the danger aspect may add a bit of fun to it.