Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished The Remains of Nid Arach - Arachian Trials

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
One more day. I am happy to see so many sign-ups. It sucks that I can't take on more people but it'll go at the cost of the quality of RP, 8 is really the max, maybe already too much.
Either way, those on standby please stay tuned as some might drop out last minute. Cheerio!

Retro

Lord of Altera
Patron
Retired Staff
Retro_hagrid
Retro_hagrid
Patron
Bok'ra will not be coming, due to a sudden shift in rp circumstances, previously.

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
1591815495619.png
The trial of wit was completed

1591815529911.png
The trial of knowledge was completed

1591815558747.png
The trial of stealth was completed

1591815581131.png
Clever as they are, they didn't force the doors of the final trial open. They did what they set out to do: to give the corpse of the ghost-knight a dignified goodbye and set his soul free.

Rygan

Deathblade
Evil
Rygan_Deathblade
Rygan_Deathblade
Evil
Great event! Rarely do I feel like I'm partaking as a player in something fun and engaging nowadays due to having to help with server stuff and this event captured that exciting feel of a good campaign event extremely well. I'll be going to as many as I can.