Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Riot of Astrum

Icanra

Lord of Altera
Merchant
Icanra
Icanra
Merchant

Following the events that befell the city of Linlea, many refugees flee to Astrum - under questionable rumours of safety - swarming the dock gates. The Vetrium Guards try in vain to check as many refugees as possible but this task is near impossible with the sheer influx of bodies. With the growing number of impatient refugees, a crude campsight of makeshift tents and hastily converted warehoues are set up upon the Astrum docks, with a crude barricade constructed to protect their flank. However, some dismayed refugees start to protest, demanding entry into the already overcrowded city. The hostility between the Astrum guards and the refugees grows and rumour states that a terrible brawl erupted between a patrolling guard and a refugee, resulting in the guard being beaten within an inch of his life before his colleagues could rescue him. With many guards now refusing to patrol or assist the growingly hostile refugees, tension swells, and a keen observer might hear a racking cough and bloodshot eyes spreading through the campground. With such high tension, any man would realise it would only take a small fuse to set of complete chaos.

OOC:
So guys! Hopping onto the bandwagon I present to you Astrum's first major scale violent based event! The event will consist of staff DM'd rioters trying to swarm the city and the Astremian's trying to hold them back. Should the Astremian people fail, the rioters will gain control of the city, pushing the Astremians back into the Bastion.

Time: 9PM GMT+1
Date: Thursday, 13th September
Rating: Violent.

As a note this event isnt just for the Astrum People! Should you like to play an Astremian temp (Either a Guard, or a Citizen, or Mercinary) then just message me or comment! You are welcome to bring your own characters and we can work out how and why we are there.

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Can I still join with a temp? :O I'd like to get involved with the campaign again

Last edited:

Elz

hmm
Staff member
Admin
Very Sweet
I assumed this was 10pm GMT, and so if it is it may be extended to 10:30pm GMT so Lannis can help out. :) Sorry folks