Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The River's Song

Raykaystar

Lord of Altera

The River's Song
The River's song is a musician group that travel around Altera, playing music for every event. Their music brings life and happienes to every event. each member has special talents in either singing, dancing, playing an intrament, or all of the above. This group will sing and dance for any event, just as long as there is some decent pay! If you wish to have The River's Song preform for your event, please fill out this fourm and Role-Play with the head of the group, Sycamore.

Event fourm

Event Title:
Event leader:

If you are interested in joinging the group, fill out this fourm below and Sycamore can meet with you ICly.

Member fourm

Character Name:
MC Name:
Skill (Dance, Sing, Play Or anything you may think is useful):

Last edited:

Chip

Legend of Altera
Character Name: Telmathyn Loreathael
MC Name: Hangtough
Skill (Dance, Sing, Play Or anything you may think is useful): Telmathyn is skilled in the arts, playing the lute and flute d'amore (tenor flute), and is very capable in singing. She can also draw and paint very well.

Raykaystar

Lord of Altera
Character Name: Telmathyn Loreathael
MC Name: Hangtough
Skill (Dance, Sing, Play Or anything you may think is useful): Telmathyn is skilled in the arts, playing the lute and flute d'amore (tenor flute), and is very capable in singing. She can also draw and paint very well.
Yay! I'll find a time to rp with you! Ill pm u about it!

Raykaystar

Lord of Altera
Event Title: The Noble's Ball (we've already talked about this c: )
Event leader: Alanna Rhett (Sir_Ashington), but I'm doing most of the RP as Iteraldi.
Location: Taaaambry Palace Ballroom, hopefully- it's what we've used for other events, but we haven't got total confirmation back yet. This might change!
Time needed (OOCly) : All info is on this thread: http://hollowworld.co.uk/threads/dec-29-the-nobles-ball.35529/
Yay! First event! I agree! Hopefully I can get more members before then!

Arcana

Daedric Prince
Pronouns
She/Her
Event Title: The Wedding of Alexander Wise & Arcana Loreathael
Event leader: Ddaug02 & I c:
Time needed (OOCly): January 9th