Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Sally Art Thread!

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
If Sally has ever made any artwork for you, post it here so it will never be forgotten! This is my thanks to Sally and assurance that, even though my PP has changed, i'll never thank her enough for what she drew.

So i'll start:
itzza.png
I'm having issues uploading the profile pic, i'll do it asap.

Faelin

The Court Jester
Retired Staff
Sally did this for Sneaky, Chris, Fleecy and I as a part of the RP receive picture challenge.
The Game of Crowns.jpg
It's so beautiful. ;-;

Faelin

The Court Jester
Retired Staff
Heck, Sally - you'd better hope we never find out where you live. We'll be begging on the doorstep. :p

Faelin

The Court Jester
Retired Staff
Hmm... Perhaps once this thread is saturated with Sally-Art, an admin or mod could delete all of the other comments so the thread is entirely pictures?

The Living Ghost

Thing One
Retired Staff
Faelin said:
Hmm... Perhaps once this thread is saturated with Sally-Art, an admin or mod could delete all of the other comments so the thread is entirely pictures?
Good idea, but me saying it's a good idea means there's a possibility it will happen, meaning that this comment will get deleted, so what was the point in saying it was a good idea...
Just a thought :p