Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Seven Sorrows

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
WELL...
There may have been some wounded people... and burnt flags... and angry Arbiter... at himself......... And... Well...

Erlewis

Lord of Altera
Well, to quickly recap: Nobody listened to the three people screaming "It's a Sorrow," Polo was possessed, he nearly killed a fellow Inquisitor, and two Syrie, a Nakat (I think), and about ten other humans and elves. Also flags and birds.

Also... there seems to be an error in the original post: Didn't the mutterings and inane whispers happen after Acedia? Aren't we fighting Hatred currently?

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
Well, to quickly recap: Nobody listened to the three people screaming "It's a Sorrow," Polo was possessed, he nearly killed a fellow Inquisitor, and two Syrie, a Nakat (I think), and about ten other humans and elves. Also flags and birds.

Also... there seems to be an error in the original post: Didn't the mutterings and inane whispers happen after Acedia? Aren't we fighting Hatred currently?
A woman nearly died from being ripped apart, the Sorrow-Demon kissed a Grief-Demon.

The Living Ghost

Thing One
Retired Staff
*goes on at different points of the day to find the sorrow*
*doesn't find the sorrow, gets a free windmill*

You see what happens when the sorrows are elusive? I get free stuff! Damn sorrows, what are they up to this time..