Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Silver Militia

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
After the long battle, during which forces of Nether tried to attack our Silver City, it has come to attention of many that we need a well-trained group of people in order to defend the Silver City from the dangers, especially the Nether.
The Silver Militia shall be a non-political group of combatants, that will follow their orders and be well trained warriors.
The group shall be divided into 5 sections;

The Archer Team:
These men mainly use bows to fight against the hordes of evil. They shall fire their bows from a distance, weakening the enemy before it approaches for the hand to hand range. They may also need to sit on rooftops of houses, giving them height advantage against the enemy.

The Melee Team:
These soldiers will jump right in after the archers to attack the unjust forces from close-by. They will be the ones fighting up front.

The Healers:
These noble men and women shall ensure that all of our militia is feeling well and secure. They will follow archers once those retreat back, and sometimes jump in to throw potions to heal our combatants.

The Strike Team:
Throughout Port Silver, there are many buildings that can be flanked to attack the enemy from sides. This must be used to its full advantage. The strike team will run across alleys and behind houses to attack the enemy from the flank, ensuring a faster victory. These men, however, cannot be large in numbers to ensure speed.

The Folk Movement:
Anyone who is not part of the Silver Militia is part of the Folk Movement. These people fight for their own causes, and use any weapons they want. They do not have to follow orders of the Militia, but they also should not disturb its flow.

As I have stated above, this organisation's goal is simply to protect our Capital, and is not involved in any political games. The men outside the Call for Arms are free to do whatever they want, however if such call is needed, they must report to Port Silver.

frank frappuccino

Lord of Altera
The Folk Movement:
Anyone who is not part of the Silver Militia is part of the Folk Movement. These people fight for their own causes, and use any weapons they want. They do not have to follow orders of the Militia, but they also should not disturb its flow.
Uhm.. does that mean that either you are in the Militia or you are in the Militia?

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
No, what I meant by the Folk Movement is that these are people outside militia who still wish to fight. No one has to fight, but people that do and are outside the group, are part of this group :p

Forje

Lord of Altera
The Silver Militia shall be a non-political group of combatants, that will follow their orders and be well trained warriors.
The group shall be divided into 5 sections;
Polo, am I an exception as a tactician before battle and a melee fighter in battle? I believe we spoke about this earlier, just wanting conformation.

Pirapple

Lord of Altera
Supreme Commander- Polo the Shirt
Archer Commander- Snipero "Headshotter" Bow (lower people here)
Melee Commander- Jake "Slicer" Chopemup (lower people here)
Head of Healers-
Strike Team Leader- Benijim "Parkour" Runner (epikplayer)
Folk Fighters-

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
Actually I believe that Strike Team has actually been made up by Benijim, so it would be best if he could be its leader.
Sorry Epik D:

Bean/Benijim

Loyal Servant of Altera
Thanks Polo :D
Now, to find some men!
How about a private chat for all of the SIlver Militia where we can post screenshots of tactics and safe areas?

mistaahh

Lord of Altera
i'd like to join the strike team, like yesterday i followed benijim's orders and followed him by flanking the blazes

Bean/Benijim

Loyal Servant of Altera
Update on Command ranks
Supreme Commander- Polo the Shirt
Archer Commander- Snipero "Headshotter" Bow (tdoggy27)(freyadavis)
Melee Commander- Jake "Slicer" Chopemup (maybe tdoggy27)(Overlord)
Head of Healers-
Strike Team Leader- Benijim "Parkour" Runner (epikplayer) (Roablade) (mistahh)
Folk Fighters-