Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Speech

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
The Corrupted Faction of Altera wish to hold a grand Speech enlightening our fellow denizens of the Truth. If you wish to learn more of the New World, or support the just and wonderous cause of the Lightbringer, come to Port Silver on May Fourth!

*Posters similar to the above would be frequent around Port Silver and The Crossroads*

May 4th
-7PM GMT, or 3PM EST

[UK] GMT = 19:00 (7PM)
[EU] CET = 21:00 (9PM)
[USA, Pacific] PST = 12:00 (Noon)
[USA, Rockies] MST - 13:00 (1PM)
[USA, Midwest] CST = 14:00 (2PM)
[USA, Atlantic] EST = 15:00 (3PM)
[N.W Australia] AWST = 03:00 (4AM)*
[S.E Australia] AEDT = 06:00 (7AM)*
*Remember for these timezones it will be the next day..

PLEASE REMEMBER TO ACCOUNT FOR DAYLIGHT SAVINGS
UK Clocks are on British Summer Time (BST) until Sunday 26th October 2014. BST is not GMT!

Last edited:

Jstar

Exitus acta probat
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
JstarGames
JstarGames
Good
Caution, we are not responsible for any blindness, deafness, maiming, death, illness inflicting or muteness caused during this political demonstration.

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
How long is this expected to last? *hopes parents go away so he can actually get On at this time*

kaza125

Lord of Altera
Definitely going since when I went to the Infinity today Luna mentioned 'the Truth'...
Sounds awesome as always, great campaign so far guys. Also I'm guessing Lightbringer refers to Harateth, but the New World?... The Infinity perhaps?

Fronslin

Based on what?
Retired Staff
Fronslin
Fronslin
Good
*frowns* If I am unsure if i even want to go ICly... Jeez.
Its a big deal though, so i find it my responsibility to go and check it out.

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
Well lets hope that the times are good this time, and the truth my parents once told me a truth that Sinterklaas was fake, i started crying