Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Speech

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
*is reminded of Theodra*

All in all, it was chaos, but it brought it tons of rp and advancment? Huzzah.

Fronslin

Based on what?
Retired Staff
Fronslin
Fronslin
Good
Glad I snuck out of the serpent before any of that happened Jeez that fire though, I hope Som is okay..

Also Poor Dayter..

The feels

the feeeels

(several people died if i'm not mistaken)

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
I've seen that when disputes happen between corrupt and alterans, corrupted gods come down to help them......why doesn't the good gods come down to help us :l

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
Heres everything legion and crew saw.
[8:17:39 PM] Legion: speech,outrageous beliefs, yelling at scar, naelwyn runs off, see smoke, hospital on fire, someone shoots scardrac, releases hounds, lokhan blinds everyone, everyone run off, legion and crew go to hospital, help contain flames, succesfully contain flames, go look at cathedral, tentacles spreading, get worried, sink all boats, see Harateth, ced makes epic shot, cornered by harateth, jump in water, swim to island, climb mountain, damn tired, tzemik cured, naelwyn rescue, athryl cured.

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
Glad I snuck out of the serpent before any of that happened Jeez that fire though, I hope Som is okay..

Also Poor Dayter..

The feels

the feeeels

(several people died if i'm not mistaken)
Hey, fun story. Som was in the hospital as that speech was starting. With absolutely no intention of leaving.

IceandFire

The Alchemist
Staff member
Admin
Good
Pronouns
He/Him
icefire120
icefire120
Good
Heres everything legion and crew saw.
[8:17:39 PM] Legion: speech,outrageous beliefs, yelling at scar, naelwyn runs off, see smoke, hospital on fire, someone shoots scardrac, releases hounds, lokhan blinds everyone, everyone run off, legion and crew go to hospital, help contain flames, succesfully contain flames, go look at cathedral, tentacles spreading, get worried, sink all boats, see Harateth, ced makes epic shot, cornered by harateth, jump in water, swim to island, climb mountain, damn tired, tzemik cured, naelwyn rescue, athryl cured.
Yeah that veeeeeery last little tiny part is false.