Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Tambry Cavaliers

Niko

Lord of Altera
Good
Legend
SirNicholas14
SirNicholas14
Good
It should be worth noting there is currently only 4 sets of tambry plate. We will need to rp to talk about funding for the guard
*coughs* Contact James McMuffin (Merchants Guild) *coughs*
I'm thinking of getting steel armor from either Thordil (if I ever find out about him IC) or from James contact. Both options might just bankrupt Tambry.

Balatro

Don't call it a comeback
Retired Staff
I'm thinking of getting steel armor from either Thordil (if I ever find out about him IC) or from James contact. Both options might just bankrupt Tambry.
You'd need a sanction from the Master of coin either way. (But I believe Thordil is Erik's steel smith, so it's likely the same source as the guild) BoredBrit

Jazzper

Hi [Unsuspecting Comment], I'm Jazzper
Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
You'd need a sanction from the Master of coin either way. (But I believe Thordil is Erik's steel smith, so it's likely the same source as the guild) BoredBrit
Thôrdil is James' Steelsmith
But he also lives at Aeroch Rimtar and is therefore also Erik's Steelsmith.
But yep, Merchants Guild.

Niko

Lord of Altera
Good
Legend
SirNicholas14
SirNicholas14
Good
made some edits;

more guards have been recruited, the laws that we enforce are beginning to come together and I scrapped the Dragoons division and replaced them with the Coursers division.

Niko

Lord of Altera
Good
Legend
SirNicholas14
SirNicholas14
Good
More edits:

New recruits! (people will get promoted soon, don't worry)

Niko

Lord of Altera
Good
Legend
SirNicholas14
SirNicholas14
Good
Update:

We now have a chain of command in case I die again.

(people will get promoted soon)

Niko

Lord of Altera
Good
Legend
SirNicholas14
SirNicholas14
Good
Update:

Link to House Stirling Constitution

Added a bit about theft; note how some punishments have a trial and some do not (done for reasons)

And due to Niko's newest untimely demise, Ash Greyhoof runs the guard for the time being