Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Poster The trial of Andre Charles Ursae

Rawkiller

Lord of Altera
Crafter
Mystic
Rawkiller12
Rawkiller12
LegendMystic

The Trial Of Andre Charles Ursae

On this day Moghul Andre Charles Ursae is calling those that have accused him of Genocide to finally step forth after being accused of Genocide. Having waited over a long period for a trial to be brought forth, and after the Blessed of Ignis at the last auction accused him publicly again of Genocide. Andre is calling forth all those that wish to testify in the Fuvurian courts against him, so that myself and my family can put it behind themselves and move on. All those wishing to do so are welcome to share what evidence they have with the defense and work with the Judge Emperor Nwalme for a date in the coming month to settle the matters, those that he directly calls forth to settle the matter with are Jaden, and Blessed Podric so that they can bring forth their desire to see me to trial. A defense arbitrator of neutrality has already been contacted and will be notifying the prosecution to share their evidence.

sincerely
Andre Charles Ursae

Charybdis

Screaming Cat
Pronouns
They/Them
Same, LOL.
i assume it's related to this old thing that i can't find where he wrote a short story about andre slaughtering a large portion of the people in slyannen, or something. don't quote me on that, it's been like a year

Rawkiller

Lord of Altera
Crafter
Mystic
Rawkiller12
Rawkiller12
LegendMystic
i assume it's related to this old thing that i can't find where he wrote a short story about andre slaughtering a large portion of the people in slyannen, or something. don't quote me on that, it's been like a year
That was ansgar his bro this is charges brought on by peolle saying andre purpously infected his city and commited genocide expirmenting upon them,you were close though.